4.0 out of 5 stars Nylon Travel Garment Bag
Published on November 24, 2007 by Uwillie

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple Suit Bag
Published on September 23, 2011 by rcrocker

4.0 out of 5 stars Nylon Travel Garment Bag, November 24, 2007
Bag has a zipper on one side that goes up to about armpit level on that side, so you can be pretty sure that the items inside will not get wet if exposed to quick transport in rain or snow. The bag will hold seven or eight shirts/pants on hangars, and has a strap to secure the hangars. It also has a loop on the bottom so that it can be doubled up to half height. It is well made and easily worth the price.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good garment bag for car travel, September 4, 2007
This review is from: Travel Bag - Garment
It's very hard to find dress-length (especially mid-calf-length) garment bags and this one worked very well. It's perfect for car travel where the bag can be laid out flat, but I don't think it would work for air travel, no handles or any way to keep the hangers together unless you use your own rubber band. But it served my purposes admirably.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Travel Garment Bag - Have no reservations!!!, September 3, 2009
This review is from: Travel Bag - Garment
I was very impressed with the length and quality of this garment bag. It was a steal of a deal when considering the price I paid for it. Have no reservations. Most likely will be buying a second bag before long.

4.0 out of 5 stars Got the job done., June 4, 2010
This review is from: Travel Bag - Garment
We purchased this bag when my wife needed to travel cross country via air with her wedding dress. Though this bag probably doesn't meet most carry-on bag size restrictions, it's close enough when folded to allow you to sneak it aboard. In terms of protecting the garment, it performed admirably (though our expectations were understandably low, it was actually quite effective). Given the situation, this was by far the best of the relatively limited options available. Given the price, we are very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great buy for the money!, February 3, 2012
This review is from: Travel Bag - Garment
I bought this item as a gift for someone who travels a lot, and he was extremely pleased with it and said it was exactly what he needed. Its a no-frills garment bag, easy to use, and easy to clean. It's also water-resistant which is great if you have to go from the hotel to your car in the rain. Not to mention it was only 8 bucks who can beat that?

4.0 out of 5 stars Everything you could reasonably expect for the price, February 12, 2012
Kevin Campbell (Seattle, WA, USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travel Bag - Garment
These are fairly large garment bags, you can easily fit 3 or 4 jackets in each one.

They're longer than I expected (but then I didn't think to measure the length of other bags already at home before ordering).

The quality is profoundly adequate if what you're looking for is simply something to keep the dust and moths away from your clothes - which is exactly what I needed.

No complaints

5.0 out of 5 stars Lightweight Auto Garment Bag, April 7, 2008
This review is from: Travel Bag - Garment
Very pleased with the item, was exactly what I was looking for to carry on short vehicle trips.

5.0 out of 5 stars Kept the grooms tux safe and sound, January 6, 2012
Looney Lorax (Irvine, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Travel Bag - Garment
I purchased this garment bag when I needed to travel across country via air with my husbands tuxedo for our destination wedding. Though this bag probably doesn't meet most carry-on bag size restrictions, it's close enough when folded to allow you to sneak it aboard. This product is composed of a lightweight material indicated in the product description. I was very happy about the loop that was located on the bottom of this garment bag because this loop allows for this bag to be easily doubled for convenient travel. In terms of protecting the garment, it performed admirably but I would recommend double bagging any delicate items for anyone that is concerned about providing additional protection for garments inside. Given the situation, this was by far the best of the options available. Given the price, I was very satisfied by this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just the right length for dresses, May 2, 2010
This review is from: Travel Bag - Garment
I needed this item to transport dresses, two full calf length dresses and I love it.

3.0 out of 5 stars Simple Suit Bag, September 23, 2011
This review is from: Travel Bag - Garment
I bought this bag because I need one on the fly and I knew Amazon could deliver. However, after traveling and seeing other bags I have noticed how much better other bags are. This bags meets the basic needs, but misses the mark on nice perks. So, if you don't do much traveling and just need a simple bag have at it. If you travel frequently, then look else ware, since you can find other products that better meet your needs.

Travel Bag - Garment