Richards Homewares Closet Accessories Non-Slip Shoulder Shaper Holder
|Price:||$5.69 & FREE Shipping on orders over $35. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- This closet accessory is great for gripping the straps of tank tops dresses and delicates.
- Use quality wooden hangers with these strips for all purpose hanging of a variety of articles of clothing.
- Bumpy textured gripping surface holds clothing straps and smooth fabrics in place.
- Two inch textured rubber strips grip clothing to keep it in place.
- Set of 20 accommodates a total of 10 clothing hangers.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Top Customer Reviews
In addition, the adhesive gets gooey over time. So within a few months, the "non-slip" strips themselves start slipping off the hangers, leaving gooey, unattractive, lint- and angora-covered adhesive behind.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
These are pretty wide, so they only worked on those clear, plastic hangers that retail stores use. I guess they would also work on the wooden hangers, as shown in their picture,... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Heather L.
The adhesive is low quality. It doesnt last long. I need to replace it with a 3M double faced sticker that I had at home, cutting it with a scissor to adjust size.Published 7 months ago by Steve Jobs, Not!
GARBAGE! Most of you are looking for those silicone-type grips for that non-slip feel, right? don't buy these. They are acrylic and don't grip AT ALL. Read morePublished 7 months ago by me23
For the most part they work. Not as grippy as I had hoped on slippery fabrics.Published 12 months ago by metalmaven