5.0 out of 5 stars If you love your jewellery, get this one!
Just get this one, and see how organized your jewellery can be!
Reasons to love this product:
- the white background, that distinctly shows off the color of my jewellery
- lot of pockets, I can arrange view all of these at one shot.
- hang them in the closet and save space!
- I actually get time to quickly pick the jewellery every morning. There...
Published on May 13, 2008 by Padma M Iyer

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed!
At first I thought this was the answer to organizing my jewelry. I've owned it about a month or so, after going in it twice a day retrieving and returning jewelry to each compartment, a couple of zippers have broken and some of the (sewn in) dividers have ripped. But, I guess you get what you pay for!
Published on February 6, 2009 by MickeyMouseManiacFan

5.0 out of 5 stars If you love your jewellery, get this one!, May 13, 2008
This review is from: Richards Homewares Hanging Jewelry Organizer 37 Pockets Bedroom Closet (Apparel)
Just get this one, and see how organized your jewellery can be!
Reasons to love this product:
- the white background, that distinctly shows off the color of my jewellery
- lot of pockets, I can arrange view all of these at one shot.
- hang them in the closet and save space!
- I actually get time to quickly pick the jewellery every morning. There were times I couldnt find the jewellery I was looking for as it would be in a pile.
- I have tried a lot of jewellry organizers like boxes, small bags, and even hanging them up the wall with push pins.. none of it worked like this one for me!
- I actually bought the 37-pocket zippered one to store small earrings (so they dont fall off), and the 80-pocket one to store the large necklaces.
Just love this product. My mom loves it too, so I am shipping one to her and to my cousins in India as well.
Edit (March 2010): Been using this nearly two years now. looks great, works just as great! all my cousins love this too. I am getting one more for my 6 year old niece :)

5.0 out of 5 stars Very Nice Quality...at a low price, December 30, 2011
I love my jewelry and wouldn't steer my fellow jewelry lovers wrong; if you want this to store your large, bold, bulkier pieces....take a pass. This one perfect for generally small pieces of jewelry. I purchased this to store and separate my thin chains, they were a snarled and tangled mess.

The entire organizer is made of zippered compartments...front and back. Except for the bottom two, there are 3 compartments in each row. Each row has one long zipper. There are not individual zippers for each of the 37 compartments.

For smaller items, this organizer is much appreciated. The zippers work smoothly and efficiently. The only way I can see a problem ocurring with the zippers or tearing of plastic, is overstuffing the compartments and forcefully zipping. The plastic is heavier grade. The majority of the compartments measure about 2 1/2" deep in length, and 4" wide in width. Of the 37, there are 6 bottom compartments that are larger. The hook of the hanger is mobile and can turn in any direction. It's a solid and sturdy hanger. Actually, this organizer is strong enough to hold weight, but it's can't hold big bulky items. The entire organizer is well stitched and good quality...nothing is cheap and tacky about this.

This organizer is perfect for small pendants, rings(unless they are bold), chains, smaller watches(on the bottom compartments), average sized link or line bracelets that are pliable, and earrings. Each compartment holds several stud earrings. Although, I don't recommend storing several together, because when selecting, you'll need to scoop them all out (too easy to drop one). Very large earrings and large hoops will only fit into the bottom compartments. There's not a lot of play within the compartments. If this is overstuffed and forced zipped, it will damage.

I really like this much better than the jewelry box I was considering. It much less expensive, and my jewelry is hanging right there with my outfits, easily seen, and accessed. This is great for everyday, relatively inexpensive, jewelry. Especially good for persons that like to change up and coordinate with their outfits. This organizer can also be easily folded for travel or if storing in a drawer is preferable to hanging. It folds neatly like a jewelry roll, so it can also hold your expensive jewelry that you may keep in a safe. It so good to be rid of the chaos, and the multiple boxes I was using. It's really great seeing my jewelry all neatly organized. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect Jewelry organizer!, April 22, 2010
This organizer is IDEAL for travel! The Zippers hold everything in place, and every thing is accessible and viewable when hung up by
it's built in hanger.
Nothing gets lost, tangled or falls out! This is VERY spacious and each pocket easily holds more than one item...so
don't be fooled by the "37 pockets"....it holds even MORE!
I HIGHLY recommend this for home use OR travel.

2.0 out of 5 stars Not very impressed!, February 6, 2009

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Product, June 11, 2008
Rachel K. (United States) - See all my reviews
This is a great product because it has zippers -- I've seen a lot of the larger organizers, but never liked as because I wanted zippers. Without them, the pieces definitely fall out some -- and I wanted to buy this so that it would make life easier going back and forth between school and home (as a frequently travelling college student). This is extremely useful, and although I suspect that necklaces would get more than a little tangled, I'm an earring girl anyway -- and I fit 2-4 pairs of earrings in each pocket, so I've still got plenty of room for my collection to grow. I definitely recommend this item!

3.0 out of 5 stars Honest Review, April 19, 2010
This is a really nice organizer for someone who has small jewelry pieces. I found the compartments to be very snug on the top areas and roomy but narrow on the lower half. The material is a sturdy plastic and I haven't had any problems with any tearing or riping.

4.0 out of 5 stars Jewelry Organizer, November 26, 2010
Linda "Gammie of 3" (Bowie, MD United States) - See all my reviews
I love this Jewelry Organizer. During boating season, we spend every weekend on our boat, cruising the Chesapeake Bay. The worst part of these wonderful weekends is anticipating what activities will come up and which outfits will be required (I know---tough life, eh) This is the greatest thing. I keep all my costume jewelry in this wonderful organizer and take the whole collection with me every weekend and so am always prepared no matter the occasion. The organizer folds so I can fit it in my weekend bag and the hanger then allows me to hang the organizer in my closet. A friend of mine makes a lot of silver jewelry and I have a large collection of her work. The individual pockets provide great protection from crushing and the anti-tarnish property of the fabric backing keeps it all shiny and clean. I previously had an organizer that was all vinyl and did not zip. All the jewelry fell out of it, no matter how carefully I packed it. This one zips up tight and secure. I bought one for a friend and another that I will be giving my daughter-in-law for Christmas. That translates to my recommendation to buy this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Like the zippers!!, May 15, 2012
csdub "csdub" (United States of America) - See all my reviews
Although this doesn't have as many pockets as most jewelry organizers, it DOES have zippers, which I found to be very important when loading my jewelry into the organizer. I bought one with 80 pockets (40 each side) that didn't have zippers and tried loading it flat since my closet doesn't have lights and I knew loading 80 pockets would be a time-consuming endeavor. The one without zippers was constantly spilling everything out that I'd just put in. With this one, the pockets are large enough to hold a matching set, say, ring, earrings and flexible bracelet. I think this would also be great for traveling: the pockets could easily fit the travel-size shampoo, etc. that one would take on a trip. The pockets are see-through and wipe clean easily, and since there are zippers, everything won't spill everywhere.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for travel, July 12, 2010
I ordered 3 different jewelry organizers for my trip and this one is my favorite. Why??? It holds everything including necklaces and bangles and the zippers make everything stays in place. I'm going to get a few more for myself and some for friends and family for Christmas.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, December 16, 2008
This is wonderful! The size is great, the zippers are perfect and the construction is good.