4.0 out of 5 stars Easy storage for a lot of jewelry
I own a lot of jewelry and this organizer is a great way to store them! I love the clear zip pouches. I can also fit multiple items into each compartment. I like that there are multiple-sized compartments so I can also put in larger necklaces at the bottom. My only gripe is that can be tight squeeze for my chunky pieces of jewelry.
Published on November 3, 2010 by Tina Gu

1.0 out of 5 stars threw it away...
I ordered this for travel. I used it once and threw it away. Two of the pockets ripped away from the stiching. One of the zippers came off. The openings were too hard to spread open to even get a pair of earrings into. It was stiff and only folded in two.
The only good thing I can add is that it looked like the photo and the price seemed reasonable.
Published on May 20, 2010 by M. Ernst

1.0 out of 5 stars threw it away..., May 20, 2010
M. Ernst (Minneapolis MN) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Richards Homewares Satin Thirty Seven Pocket Jewelry Organizer-Black (Misc.)

3.0 out of 5 stars 37 Pocket Black Jewelry Organizer, April 2, 2011
The concept is awesome, I would, however, have liked that the pockets weren't so tight and that a few were larger. I would also have liked if they came in different colors.

4.0 out of 5 stars Easy storage for a lot of jewelry, November 3, 2010

1.0 out of 5 stars BLEGH, September 8, 2011
UGH. So first of all, the pockets are SO small, and so much tighter than I thought. This made it very hard to put my jewelry into the pockets. My main complaint, however, is that the zipper was defective on one of the pockets. It was very cheap quality and not worth the money I spent. I am not impressed.

2.0 out of 5 stars Hanging Jewellery Organizer, May 9, 2011
I bought this organizer thinking my knick knack jewellery will stay in there tightly secured. But the alloted place for ear pieces or for any other jewellery is too small. I chose this organizer because I have another organizer which has pockets wide enough to accomodate any piece of jewellery but not a zip to keep them secured. This has a zip but not wide enough. So every product has its weaknesses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Almost perfect, May 7, 2010
D. L. Shields (Sagamore Beach, MA) - See all my reviews
The small pockets are a little tight if your necklace has any sort of pendant on it. Also, I wish the larger pockets were slightly bigger to accommodate the one or two stiff chokers that I have. Other than that, this suits my needs perfectly and is great for hanging up at home as well as traveling with!

5.0 out of 5 stars Excellent, quality product, August 22, 2011
I purchased this product because I was leaving town for a couple of months. The price was great but the shipping a little expensive.
I received the item and I was amazed at the quality of the product for the price. So many pockets for earrings and a couple
larger pockets for necklaces. Individual pockets so thing don't get mixed together.
I can roll it up and put it in a duffle bag so it hardly takes up any room.
I'm buying one for my daughter so she can hang it in her bathroom, it takes up so little space.

5.0 out of 5 stars Hanging jewelry organizer is awesome!, May 16, 2010
This organizer is the best! It has zippered pockets so the jewelry is safe from falling out. All different sized pockets accommodate different sizes of jewelry. You can see your jewelry at a glance. It's a very well made product that I would recommend to any of my friends.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fantastic!, October 23, 2009
Great quality! Love it! So useful.. pockets are small so there's not enough room for large items but other than that I love!

2.0 out of 5 stars Not a good buy, October 1, 2011
This product looked good but it's not durable. The 2 of the zippers came off and the edges of the pockets were coming loose. =( I would not buy this product again... I thought for the price they were selling it that it was of good quality. I was really disappointed with this one.

Richards Homewares Satin Thirty Seven Pocket Jewelry Organizer-Black