Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports

Size: 1 Pack|Color: Black|Change

TOP 1000 REVIEWERon December 30, 2011
I love my jewelry and wouldn't steer my fellow jewelry lovers wrong; if you want this to store your large, bold, bulkier pieces....take a pass. This one perfect for generally small pieces of jewelry. I purchased this to store and separate my thin chains, they were a snarled and tangled mess.

The entire organizer is made of zippered compartments...front and back. Except for the bottom two, there are 3 compartments in each row. Each row has one long zipper. There are not individual zippers for each of the 37 compartments.

For smaller items, this organizer is much appreciated. The zippers work smoothly and efficiently. The only way I can see a problem ocurring with the zippers or tearing of plastic, is overstuffing the compartments and forcefully zipping. The plastic is heavier grade. The majority of the compartments measure about 2 1/2" deep in length, and 4" wide in width. Of the 37, there are 6 bottom compartments that are larger. The hook of the hanger is mobile and can turn in any direction. It's a solid and sturdy hanger. Actually, this organizer is strong enough to hold weight, but it's can't hold big bulky items. The entire organizer is well stitched and good quality...nothing is cheap and tacky about this.

This organizer is perfect for small pendants, rings(unless they are bold), chains, smaller watches(on the bottom compartments), average sized link or line bracelets that are pliable, and earrings. Each compartment holds several stud earrings. Although, I don't recommend storing several together, because when selecting, you'll need to scoop them all out (too easy to drop one). Very large earrings and large hoops will only fit into the bottom compartments. There's not a lot of play within the compartments. If this is overstuffed and forced zipped, it will damage.

I really like this much better than the jewelry box I was considering. It much less expensive, and my jewelry is hanging right there with my outfits, easily seen, and accessed. This is great for everyday, relatively inexpensive, jewelry. Especially good for persons that like to change up and coordinate with their outfits. This organizer can also be easily folded for travel or if storing in a drawer is preferable to hanging. It folds neatly like a jewelry roll, so it can also hold your expensive jewelry that you may keep in a safe. It so good to be rid of the chaos, and the multiple boxes I was using. It's really great seeing my jewelry all neatly organized. I don't know why I didn't do it sooner.
on May 13, 2008
Just get this one, and see how organized your jewellery can be!
Reasons to love this product:
- the white background, that distinctly shows off the color of my jewellery
- lot of pockets, I can arrange view all of these at one shot.
- hang them in the closet and save space!
- I actually get time to quickly pick the jewellery every morning. There were times I couldnt find the jewellery I was looking for as it would be in a pile.
- I have tried a lot of jewellry organizers like boxes, small bags, and even hanging them up the wall with push pins.. none of it worked like this one for me!
- I actually bought the 37-pocket zippered one to store small earrings (so they dont fall off), and the 80-pocket one to store the large necklaces.
Just love this product. My mom loves it too, so I am shipping one to her and to my cousins in India as well.
Edit (March 2010): Been using this nearly two years now. looks great, works just as great! all my cousins love this too. I am getting one more for my 6 year old niece :)
on May 20, 2010
I ordered this for travel. I used it once and threw it away. Two of the pockets ripped away from the stiching. One of the zippers came off. The openings were too hard to spread open to even get a pair of earrings into. It was stiff and only folded in two.
The only good thing I can add is that it looked like the photo and the price seemed reasonable.
on April 22, 2010
This organizer is IDEAL for travel! The Zippers hold everything in place, and every thing is accessible and viewable when hung up by
it's built in hanger.
Nothing gets lost, tangled or falls out! This is VERY spacious and each pocket easily holds more than one item...so
don't be fooled by the "37 pockets"....it holds even MORE!
I HIGHLY recommend this for home use OR travel.
on February 6, 2009
At first I thought this was the answer to organizing my jewelry. I've owned it about a month or so, after going in it twice a day retrieving and returning jewelry to each compartment, a couple of zippers have broken and some of the (sewn in) dividers have ripped. But, I guess you get what you pay for!
on April 2, 2011
The concept is awesome, I would, however, have liked that the pockets weren't so tight and that a few were larger. I would also have liked if they came in different colors.
on September 8, 2011
UGH. So first of all, the pockets are SO small, and so much tighter than I thought. This made it very hard to put my jewelry into the pockets. My main complaint, however, is that the zipper was defective on one of the pockets. It was very cheap quality and not worth the money I spent. I am not impressed.
on November 3, 2010
I own a lot of jewelry and this organizer is a great way to store them! I love the clear zip pouches. I can also fit multiple items into each compartment. I like that there are multiple-sized compartments so I can also put in larger necklaces at the bottom. My only gripe is that can be tight squeeze for my chunky pieces of jewelry.
on June 11, 2008
This is a great product because it has zippers -- I've seen a lot of the larger organizers, but never liked as because I wanted zippers. Without them, the pieces definitely fall out some -- and I wanted to buy this so that it would make life easier going back and forth between school and home (as a frequently travelling college student). This is extremely useful, and although I suspect that necklaces would get more than a little tangled, I'm an earring girl anyway -- and I fit 2-4 pairs of earrings in each pocket, so I've still got plenty of room for my collection to grow. I definitely recommend this item!
on May 9, 2011
I bought this organizer thinking my knick knack jewellery will stay in there tightly secured. But the alloted place for ear pieces or for any other jewellery is too small. I chose this organizer because I have another organizer which has pockets wide enough to accomodate any piece of jewellery but not a zip to keep them secured. This has a zip but not wide enough. So every product has its weaknesses.