4.0 out of 5 stars Nice candles--good price--fast delivery
The candles came packaged well and none were broken. This product will be used for the tables at my daughter's wedding. I am very happy with the purchase and the service of this vendor.
Published on March 19, 2010 by Valerie Whetsell

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty, but didn't quite work out for us
unfortunately these darling candles refused to stay lit for us. We bought them for our wedding, and ended up having to use a back up plan because they kept going out. boohoo.
Published 16 months ago by Julie Alexander

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice candles--good price--fast delivery, March 19, 2010
This review is from: Set of 72 Richland® Votive Candles and 72 Eastland® Votive Holders (Kitchen)

5.0 out of 5 stars Great product!, August 27, 2010
Great product. Arrived on time. Well packaged. Lasted for a 7 hour reception and they were still going. One thing I didn't have to worry about on my wedding day. We are saving them for my sister's wedding! Thank you! I will order from this seller again.

5.0 out of 5 stars Votive candles for wedding, May 10, 2011
I ordered these candles for my daughters wedding. They were extremely well priced, arrived early and pkg'd neatly. Upon inspection I found nothing wrong and all were ready for placement on the tables at wedding. I will definately use this vendor again. 5 Stars!

5.0 out of 5 stars keith0753, March 26, 2012
the votive candles and holders arrived without any breakage, packed well. Candles burned at least 5 hours and would continue to burn longer if needed. I would recommend this and will reorder the candles.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good candleholder, May 3, 2010
Purchased them for use at our youth group. They have worked out well- they are sturdy and the candles burn nicely. We used paint pens to decorate the outside and that has looked nice.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect!, February 28, 2011
You can't beat the price on these! I'll be using these at my wedding and I was impressed with the quality of these. The glass is good quality, not thin and cheap. Shipping was super fast!

5.0 out of 5 stars SUPER FAST, November 11, 2010
I ordered these on a Tuesday and they were on my porch by Thursday. Nice candles exactly as pictured!!! They will look great at our wedding!

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect for our banquet, September 24, 2013
These candles lasted the entire 5 hours or so of prep time all the way through dinner and the presentations. Couldn't have been happier with the quality and price.

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty, but didn't quite work out for us, July 31, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars Good candles, but don't burn for 10 hours, September 15, 2013
Brenda (Phoenix, AZ) - See all my reviews
We really liked these candles for the most part, but they did NOT burn for 10 hours at all. It was more like 4 hours maybe.