We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Silk Comfort: Made from comfortable spun silk, our sturdy, ultra-light under-the-pants Money Belt is your best guarantee against pickpocket theft.
- For Every Body: Its soft elastic strap adjusts to your unique abdominal circumference. Its slim, strong buckle makes it easy to clip on and off.
- Secure Storage: The main zippered compartment features a moisture-barrier liner, perfect for you airline ticket, railpass or passport. A second zipper reveals two "easy access" compartments - one for your cash, and one for your debit/credit cards.
Customers Who Bought This Brand Also Shopped For
Kiva Designs, Inc. is proud to introduce the Rick Steves Travel Collection. Rick is the host, writer and producer of the popular public television series Rick Steves' Europe, and the best-selling author of 30 European travel books. In addition to his books, Rick pens columns for newspaper and magazines, and is also a contributing writer for ABCNews.com. Developed by KIVA, the new Rick Steves Travel Collection incorporates the creative innovations reflecting the energy and spirit of Rick Steves' travel philosophy¿pack light, pack light, pack light. We think you'll agree.
- Product Dimensions: 11 x 7 x 3 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2.4 ounces
- ASIN: B0009PCTUA
- Date first available at Amazon.com: June 20, 2005
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review:
Top Customer Reviews
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I bought this for my backpacking trip to Europe and it was pretty good. After walking around a lot during the day it would get really sweaty and kind of uncomfortable. Read morePublished on January 3, 2009 by Lira
It was ok but seemed to make me more sweaty. Prefered the other money belt I purchased - Eagle Creek UnderCover(tm) Passport Money Case. Read morePublished on July 13, 2008 by 47states
This product was well worth the money. I went on a trip to Italy with a large group and many of us had the same thing. Some had the neck item, but wished they had the belt. Read morePublished on July 30, 2007 by Corky
The Rick Steves Silk Money belt was a big disappointment from the start. First of all, the shipping cost was almost 150% greater than the purchase price. Read morePublished on June 27, 2007 by Anna B
This was my first money belt. Used it traveling Italy. I did not forget about it, but it was comfortable enough to wear most of the day. Read morePublished on June 26, 2007 by Vinyl Tap
I have used this money belt on numerous international trips, never broke and works as advertised. Size of this belt is perfect, not too big and all my money with the passport fit... Read morePublished on June 13, 2007 by Ben
This money belt is lightweight, discreet and waterproof. My only complaint is the ends started fraying a week after I got it, but its still works fine.Published on June 8, 2007 by L. Graham
I took this on a 3 week backpacking trip through Europe and it served me very well. It easily and safely stored my money, Eurail Pass, passport and plane tickets. Read morePublished on June 7, 2007 by Nolan Finn