5.0 out of 5 stars My daughter really likes it!, January 8, 2011
This review is from: Ricoh CX4 Digital Point & Shoot Camera, 10mp, with 10.8x Optical Zoom - Purple pink- U.S.A. Warranty (Electronics)
I would consider my daughter an intermediate photographer with an excellent eye for good shots. After many days of searching the web, reading reviews of pocket cameras, I purchased the Ricoh because we had gone through Panasonic, Nikon, Pentax, and the only one left to try was a Canon. The Ricoh seemed to have more features, and got good reviews from various websites rating pocket cameras. In addition, it was so new, Amazon didn't even have it listed in their product base yet. After typing in the model number in the search box, the camera did come up as an available item by Amazon.
My daughter LOVES the big screen. She also loves the video feature. The pictures are amazing. Let's hope this one lasts. I feel so far the extra cost of this camera is worth it.

5.0 out of 5 stars pink camera--easy to find, January 4, 2012
this was 50 bucks less in pink, but i probably would have bought in anyway. very good, i think, in low light. good for macro--up to 1cm. if i buy again, though, i don't think i need so much of a "computer" in may camera, as many of the effects can be added later in aperture. durable metal case.

Rate and Discover Movies