Saving Hope 1 Season 2012
Amazon Instant Video
1. Pilot When Hope Zion Hospital's Chief of Surgery ends up in a coma, he finds himself wandering the halls in spirit form. Stuck between worlds, he watches as his fiancée and the staff of the hospital fight to keep patients - and hope - alive.
2. Contact Alex treats a young boy with mysterious symptoms while dealing with the arrival of Charlie's ex-wife. Elsewhere in the hospital, Joel and Maggie try to help a patient who refuses life-saving treatment on religious grounds.
3. Blindness After Charlie's hand moved in the last episode, Alex has high hopes for his recovery, while she treats a patient who already has multiple surgeries under his belt. Meanwhile, Charlie coaches a young man killed in a roofing accident who has unfinished…
4. The Flight A sleep-deprived Alex takes on a night shift in the ER where an all-star hockey enforcer may be skating full-speed towards an early death. Meanwhile, Charlie meets a suburban punk who is facing the biggest fight of his life.
5. Out of Sight A high profile double hand replantation becomes Alex's chance to prove to Kinney that she is still capable of being Chief Surgical Resident. In the ICU, Maggie believes a homeless man may have been misdiagnosed.
6. The Great Randall When a severely injured man under the spell of hypnosis cannot remember his identity, the hypnotist who put him under is called into the hospital - where he uses his psychic ability to connect Charlie and Alex. Meanwhile, a young woman comes into the E.R.…
7. Consenting Adults A routine surgical procedure goes awry when Alex's patient, a soon-to-be-wed young woman, falls into a coma. While Alex struggles with a case that hits close to home, Joel treats a patient who does his own body modifications, and Charlie finds himself drawn…
8. Heartsick With Charlie's life hanging in the balance, Alex and Dawn go head-to-head over who gets to be his legal decision maker - but are forced to put personal matters aside when they scrub into a heart transplant surgery together. Charlie, meanwhile, is in no mood…
9. Bea, Again With Charlie removed from his ventilator, all he and Alex can do is wait and ask themselves: is this really it? But when a patient comes in for a routine follow-up, her new symptoms could lead Alex and Charlie to making a discovery about Charlie's coma.…
10. A New Beginning When Joel gets cold feet in the OR, Kinney takes him with her on a Continuing Medical Education assignment in her hometown to help clear his head. During their field trip, a woman gets pinned underneath a truck and Joel and Kinney lead the rescue effort.…
11. The Law of Contagion When a plane is forced to land due to a sick passenger, the patient is taken to Hope Zion where Alex performs emergency surgery and discovers that this passenger may have brought a deadly and contagious virus into the hospital.
12. Ride Hard or Go Home Alex and Shahir bring Charlie to the O.R. for a last resort procedure, but Charlie must first face his past before he can wake up. Meanwhile, Joel performs a risky surgery on a female jockey and Gavin crosses the line when he meets an Alzheimer's patient.
13. Pink Clouds After a major turn of events, Alex is faced with a monumental question: is her life now changed forever? Meanwhile, Joel is in a race against time to save a young patient from rapidly advancing flesh-eating disease.
|Starring||Erica Durance, Daniel Gillies|
|Supporting actors||Huse Madhavji, Julia Taylor Ross, Kristopher Turner, Glenda Braganza, K.C. Collins, Joseph Pierre, Wendy Crewson, Michael Shanks, Rick Roberts, Paul Soles, Dawn Greenhalgh, Kelly Fanson, Brian Markinson, Sharon McFarlane, Raven Dauda, Pauline Wong, Toby Bisson, David MacInnis|
|Producers||Kathy Avrich-Johnson, Morwyn Brebner, Erica Durance, Ilana Frank, Brian Gibson, Lesley Harrison, Malcolm MacRury, Aaron Martin, John Morayniss, Greg Nelson, Adam Pettle, Catherine Pilon, Linda Pope, David Wellington|
|Purchase rights||Stream instantly and download to 2 locations Details|
|Format||Amazon Instant Video (streaming online video and digital download)|
I loved the characters, absolutely. The quality of the show was right on, the Canadian version of Greys Anatomy, only more focused. Read morePublished 5 days ago by MartyReads
If you are a fan of Michael Shanks from the Stargate series you might like this. I have only seen the 1st three episodes but so far I have been intrigued by the story and the... Read morePublished 1 month ago by Roger A. Hackney
a great show, sorry it moved to Canada viewing only after first season, just bought season 2 for my wife and got her this first season so she could recap. Read morePublished 2 months ago by thomas martinage
Love this series. Wish we could get the other seasons in USA.Published 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
Love the medical drama, romance & supernatural themes all combined! The characters and their relationships gradually unfold and I find myself liking characters that I started off... Read morePublished 2 months ago by k&w
It was a great show. My wife and I both watched the first season, and then somehow we missed the last episode so I got it for her on Amazon instant video and she loved that. Read morePublished 2 months ago by annette martinage
It was an amazing show. It would be nice if you could put season 2 up so I can stop watching bits and pieces on Youtube. Already know how season 3 ended up from twitter spoilers.Published 3 months ago by Denise Falatic
This is truly a remarkable series -- great acting and great premise! In addition, I've learned a great deal about the human body from watching this series. Read morePublished 3 months ago by Colleen M. Norman
A really enjoyable series cancelled too soon in the U.S. but continued on in Canada. Another great show to binge-watch!Published 4 months ago by bc