Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ridemakerz Xtreme Customz Starter Kit - RX Street Patrol Police Car
Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Best Camping & Hiking Gear in Outdoors

on October 2, 2012
My 3 yr. old was playing with this today (he was able to put most of it together himself!) and brought it outside to show his other little friends and they were, in seconds, fighting over who got to play with it! A fun toy that actually works on fine motor skills. Great for boys (i'm sure girls would like it as well though- as I was sort of a tom boy growing up). Will have to try other ones in this series (we already have 4 of them).
on September 29, 2012
This was a great toy. The age says 5+, but my 3 year old son (youngest of 3) was able to construct the car himself with little help (the wheels I helped with). He felt SOO proud. He loved the police car. I ordered the spider man also. It was not heavy, but seems so far durable. He took to school and the Braves game last night and has been playing with solid for 3 days. He and his other 3 year old friend played with this car and their other 'normal cars' for hours. I like that not lots of bells/complicated pieces, but still a puzzle or toy they can put together and take apart. It helped he feel proud of himself. I recommend to my friends.
on November 17, 2013
My son like it very much. My son is a fan of police cars. and he was so happy with it