Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Brett Dennen Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick Grocery Father's Day Gifts Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Outdoor Recreation Learn more

Format: DVD|Change

on September 21, 2000
As a novice to the tarot, this video tape has helped me tremendously! Morgan guides you through each step, covering everything from how to care for your cards, to card positions and a variety of spreads. It's like having a private teacher right by your side! I learned how to interpret the cards intuitively, instead of just mechanically reading the traditional card meanings. She gives you all of the tools you need to approach the tarot with confidence!
on October 22, 2000
Morgan 's video is by far the best on the market. She demystifies the tarot by clearly and effectively consolidating all the information on tarot in a sensible format that is easy to apply. Her intuitive approach is genuine and fosters a non-mechanical approach to understanding and reading the tarot. Morgan is an effective communicator who is truly able to express and organize the esoteric knowledge in a clear , concise and creatiive manner.
Ana L. Hernandez- Grein , M.S. CCC- SLP
Bilingual Speech Language Pathologist
on October 2, 2000
"In learning to Read the Tarot Intuitively", Morgan Ki'ilehua teaches tarot in a loving and positive manner. Her teaching approach on this video is in the light, without fear or darkness that is sometimes associated with divintion tools.
Doreen Virtue, Ph.D., author "Healing with the Angels Oracle Cards" "Angel Therapy"
on February 17, 2007
I suppose some people found this DVD unhelpful. But, to those of you who are picking up the Tarot for the first time these two DVD's are extremely beneficial. She does not talk to fast. If she talked any faster I would have had to rewind. The key point that is so helpful, is that why she is talking she has a card up in the upper left hand corner of her screen - and as she talks she highlights certain parts of the card and explains to you the meaning of why the image is there. She lays out spreads and shows you how to do a mechanical reading and then using the same cards shows you how it would look intuitively - which I found very helpful. I believe her method of teaching was refreshing and will help others too, in further understanding their own spreads. I suppose it's mainly meant for beginners, though I don't feel I'm a beginner and I felt I received wonderful information that was very enlightening. It also gave me insights into certain cards that I had not thought of myself. Out of all the Tarot books I've read to-date I would highly recommend: Joan Bunning's - Learning the Tarot - as she not only gives lessons and exercises in her book to practice, along with a page devoted to each card - her book (in full) is online as well, so you can print out the exercises which is very beneficial. Also, if you check with Barnes and Nobles they offer a FREE online course that uses this same book and further helps you in your studies, with support and students too boot, all for free. However, with all of these tools, the Tarot is still a very difficult study for so many, which is the reason so many give up. These two DVD's offer insights that the free B&N course and books don't give you. And to boot they give you a feeling of sitting with a professional reader that you won't get from any book. I believe these two DVD's complimented the Joan Bunning approach and taught me new ways of viewing the Tarot. I highly recommend both DVD's. Most Tarot courses tell you not to stop your studies with their book, so to me I found these three courses most helpful as the free online course (which I think comes out each spring), but you have to check B&N for the dates, gives you support from other beginning students the book is online and follows the course and these two DVD's give you new and exciting insights - personally after all my studies these are the three things I would recommend for beginners as they all compliment each other, and all offer something different. Good luck and may the Spirit of the Tarot guide you to the books and programs that will best help you become the best Tarot Reader you can be...
on August 28, 2005
Both Tarot DVD program are great! They are just what I wanted and they both had exactly the content in them that was stated on Amazon's product page. I did not want to read or buy a book on the Tarot, so programs fit the bill. Both DVDs had graphics just like a book and explained the symbolism of the cards (1st DVD) or how to read the Tarot intuitively (2nd DVD) and both had sample spreads.

Really, the woman who teaches on camera speaks fine, if she spoke any faster, it would be like a used car salesman.

I have found that most how to DVDs are like books and that's the way they should be. They are for people that do not want to read or have the time to read, but want the information explained to them or maybe they are even dyslexic.

I can say if you are an advance card reader both DVD's content probably not for you.

jpm
on May 3, 2006
This Dvd clearly illustrates the intuitive and mechanical approach to the tarot.

She educates you and guides you on focusing on the divinity of the spirit,applying the psychic sense that connects to the archetypes that make up the tarot.She facinates us with several types of readings,showing that the reader can do the cards using their instinct.
on October 14, 2009
The main thing that this DVD is trying to teach you is the difference between mechanical reading of tarot cards and an intuitive reading. If you are an experienced tarot card reader, you would have already developed intuitive feel for the cards through practice; if you are new to reading tarot cards, the ultimate way for developing the intuitive feel for tarot cards is through practice.

What you may get from this DVD are some pointers related to the care for the cards, how you may read 4 different spreads, and you may get the idea of several different ways in which each card of tarot deck may be interpreted. The possibilities for card interpretation would depend on what is it that you are reading for, what are the other cards involved, where are they positioned, as well as on your intuitive feeling for the cards and the situation.

At the end of the video is an overview of 14 different card spreads for example, how to get yes and now answer, how to do a relationship spread, Celtic cross spread, how to attain your desires in life, how to do weekly spread, how to do monthly spread, how to do reading for your love life, how to do reading related to your children, even how to do reading for your pet, and few other spreads.
on February 2, 2010
This DVD is packed with information and Ms Ki'ilehua is obviously the "real deal"-she really knows her stuff and is an excellent teacher. You simply can't go wrong with this DVD or the other in the series-Symbolism of the Tarot. 5 STARS!!!
on June 15, 2013
While I thought it was okay, it didn't really go into as much as I wanted it to. What was covered was good info. I just wish there was more. I hope they come out with a new one that covers a bit more.
on February 11, 2007
This is a must have for anyone who need "visual aide". This can be watched any time.