Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer showtimemulti showtimemulti showtimemulti  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 27, 2013
I noticed that the ingredients aren't listed here on this site, so I thought I'd post them here, after finding them listed on another website (on which this product had also received great reviews):

Supplement Facts
Platycodon Root
Chinese Skullcap Root
Schisandra Fruit
Chinese Licorice Root
1111 comments| 331 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 16, 2013
I was recently diagnosis with Adult onset of Asthma. I have suffered this condition for the past 3 years. I have gone on many trips to urgent care and the ER. Each visit included breathing treatments and anti-inflammatory shots. The doctor started me on daily treatments of anti -inflammatory,inhaler’s and disk in haler’s. There was no relief. Then the doctor wanted to refer me to specialist. The health cost was too great and the medication was making me feel awful. So I decided to give Clear lungs a try. I have been taking this product for about 2 weeks. It is wonderful!! I take 2 in the Morning and 2 before bed. I no longer us my inhaler and am drug free. Gone is the shortness of breath and wheezing .I can finally take a deep breath. This relief is priceless. Great product!!! Thank you!!! Thank you!!

This electronic message, along
22 comments| 152 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on October 27, 2011
A medical condition Ideopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis causes me to have a chronic and constant cough that my doctors have been unable to provide any relief for to date. After using several unsuccessful prescription medicines, including corticosteroids, I read about ClearLungs in a user post on the Pulmonary Fibrosis Foundation's Facebook page. Figuring I had nothing to lose, I ordered the ClearLungs from Amazon and noticed an improvement within minutes of taking the first dose. My wife is amazed at the results, as well, and it is so enjoyable finally having quiet evenings at home again. In addition to the chronic cough I normally experience what feels like someone gently pressing in on my chest and sternum, giving me the sensation of reduced lung capacity and a congested feeling. This is faint or nonexistent when I use the ClearLungs. I take a total of six capsules per day, 2 capsules at a time and spacing them as close to 8 hours apart as I am able to. After a week of constant use I have not been able to detect any side effects so far and my BP is normal and O2 is about the same or slightly improved. ClearLungs has eased my chronic cough by about 90-95% at this time and I couldn't be more pleased with a product.
This vendor offered the best price at the time I ordered and I was very, very pleased with the quick delivery.
11 comment| 105 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
I'm in my early 60s and walk for exercise 5 days a week. I'm also a non smoker. Despite my efforts at keeping my weight down and exercise, I still sometimes feel myself getting winded easily when doing any kind of heavy work. Even sometimes not so heavy work, like raking leaves and climbing a short flight of stairs. It doesn't really take much to get me feeling like I am breathless. And not because there is truly something wrong, but because my lung capacity just isn't what it used to be. I decided to try this stuff because of the good reviews, and, because I hate prescription drugs and having to see a doctor regularly just to keep getting refills. Well I have been on this Clearlungs now for about two weeks, and all I can say is the effect has been truly amazing to me. I actually feel like it is working like a prescription drug without any of the side effects they usually cause. I am not only not as breathless as I used to be, but I feel like I am breathing easier and filling my lungs more efficiently even at rest than I have for a very long time. It's been so effective for me that I would pay a far greater price for it if I had to. As it is, its very reasonably priced here on Amazon and always available...

In conclusion, the ingredients list on this reads like an old Chinese medicine mans sheep skin. Skullcap root, platycodon root, tangerine, (You can actually smell the tangerine and freshness of the herbs when opening the bottle,) licorice root, asparagus, etc, all in a 500 Mg proprietary blend per capsule. Best of all, after your breathing starts to level off, you can reduce the dosage to a maintenance level, (as prescribed on the bottle), and save money. Really amazing stuff that brings about equally amazing results in my opinion. Very highly recommended...
44 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 19, 2013
Bronchitis and asthma have long been my associates. I generally get bronchitis a few times a year. I have always had weak lungs and was looking for a natural something that would help. Do not like antibiotics so needed something to strengthen overall and pull me out of a bout of bronchitis. This product clears up my lungs and breathing is much easier. I found this at the end of my last case and it seemed to nip it immediately (could have been that I was at the tail end of it but I think it really helped.) I have been taking a maintenance dose every day and when I go walking and can breathe so much easier. I will update next time I feel like bronchitis is coming on and I start pouring this on...
**Update*** A few months later, I am very happy to say that this product has nipped bronchitis in the bud TWICE. When I started feeling the scratchy lungs which is always followed by bronchitis, I took this several times a day and the next day...GONE. Both times. I am a believer!
11 comment| 80 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on July 28, 2013
I have copd and have been on oxygen for over 5 years. I had reached the point where I coughed all the time. I was willing to try most anything. This has helped me a great deal. I hardly ever cough now.
on June 2, 2011
I have been using the clearlungs tablets for years. Tried the liquid and love it. Regular use of Clearlungs keeps my asthma under control. I can tell the difference when I do not use the product. My doctor is amazed at the positive results I have encountered from this product. I use the Ridgecrest Clear sinus for my sinus problems with equally good results.
on April 16, 2015
A little about my medical history first before I go into how the product helped me. I've had asthma since I was as young as I can remember(3-4 years old?). What really used to set it off was other people's cats(I have a few cats of my own but they've never seem to bother me because you get used to the dander that causes the allergies.) But now as I got older(I'm 27 now), the main thing that gets me is dust mites/dust and when it gets really humid out. I've been on ventolin and proventil inhalers my whole life, for the most part they worked for me but I was also using them a lot while using the advair inhaler as well. More recently(the past 6 months) my asthma has been way out of control, there were times i'd use my inhaler over and over and to no avail. I knew using your inhaler too much actually makes your asthma worse but I was at a dead end, I didn't know what else to do. I used humidifiers, I drink a lot of smoothies which are high in omega 3's, Vitamin C/Antioxidants, and magnesium which is a bronchodilator. The smoothies helped a little but before I knew it I'd be in the same predicament that I was in before. I'm able to breathe but when I go to take that deep breath in between every few small breaths, I would get no relief whatsoever. And it's one of the most frustrating feelings, like you're a fish out of water. So I tried some of the home remedies i've found online(honey/cinnamon) and a few others, which didn't do much. And now my insurance won't cover Ventolin, so I have to use the proventil now which is even worse so I got fed up and decided to look into the Asthmanefrin. Once I saw that the nebulizer itself didn't work and would break repeatedly, I decided to look around a little more which is when I saw "Clear Lungs." and the almost 5 stars review it had. So I ordered it, I wasn't expecting a miracle, really I wasn't expecting it to do anything but I wanted to try everything I could homeopathically, since prescription meds weren't helping me. Within hours after taking ClearLungs, I could actually get a deep breathe, it felt amazing. Because sometimes I'll be able to take a deep breath, then I go to take another one and I get no relief. But with ClearLungs over and over I was able to get relief, no matter how many deep breaths in a row I took. I've only been on it for two days and now on the third day I can feel the mucus coming up. I hope this product continues to do what it's been doing without any side effects. I'll update again in a week or two after i've been on it a little longer. I hope this is the miracle I've been looking for.
on May 9, 2011
A doctor that was a guest on a medical radio program I listen to mentioned that she prescribes ClearLung to her patients. Since my husband suffers with respiratory difficulties I thought I would have him try it. Within a week's time there was a dramatic improvement in his breathing ie: walking up stairs etc. We take a large number of supplements and eat fresh fruits and vegetable but nothing gave him such a noticeable improvement. We are new to herbal formulas(the list of ingredients gave us pause)but ClearLungs has proved to be a valuable addition to our health regime. I make many of my Amazon purchases based on reviews, so I hope this one helps you make your decision a little easier.
22 comments| 78 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on June 12, 2010
I took this years ago, when it was a lot more expensive, and used it in conjunction with acupuncture for sinus problems and allergies. Found it again and it is much cheaper now. Still works great as an expectorant to help me clear my lungs and sinuses during my allergy season.