Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Ridgecrest Anxiety Free Herbal and Nutrition Stress Support, 60 Count
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on September 12, 2013
I would say that I do everything to keep myself healthy...and yet I was blindsided with super high anxiety. This anxiety was keeping me from doing the things I loved and used to enjoy. I tried medications from my doctor and I was unhappy with all the side effects. I went into a health food store and a nice lady recommended this product to me and to my surprise after a short time I felt soooo much better! I love this product and highly recommend it!!!!
on April 20, 2012
I have only been on this product for about 5 days, but So far I love it. I have struggled with anxiety and attention/focus issues for as long as I can remember. I recently weaned myself off of my prescribed Adderall in hopes this product would me a natural alternative. So Far I feel calm, and "anxiety Free" in my day to day tasks. The added B-12 complex also helps with my energy level. This product has exceeded my expectations by far!!
on March 13, 2013
I have been taking this product for 10 days now- and I feel much better than before
First time when I open this bottle it smell like dog food but I decided to try it for my worst anxiety.
After only one day I feel changes in my mood ,I was staying most of time in my home because of anxiety , always feel like vomiting ,light headache, muscle pain
avoiding to meet some one , always worry about my health.

After taking this Anxiety free I am very positive now and I feel that all my health problem are gone

So I will recommended this product for all who suffering from Anxiety.
on February 9, 2012
I started using this product several months ago and it took quite a few months for me to get to the point where I felt relaxed. At the same time, I noticed that my muscles felt as though they were burning, no matter what I did. I try to work out doing aerobics and lifting weights, and the next day I would feel worse with burning muscles all over my body and severe fatigue and exhaustion. I developed a total lack of motivation with the pain of the burning in my muscles and fatigue. I was also loosing what strength I had gained and able to lift lower and lower weights with fewer reps. At the same time I lost my sense of taste and smell and had a great deal of tenderness in the tissues inside my mouth, the gums and cheeks.

I do not know if it is as a result of Anxiety Free, but when I stopped taking it, the muscle burning went away, I have reduced tenderness in my mouth, and my energy coming back. I am still waiting to see if my taste and smell comes back. Since there are so many ingredients in this product, it is difficult to ascertain which one caused the above issues, or if this was even the culprit, but having stopped the Anxiety Free and having the muscle burning go away and my energy improve, I do think there is something in this product that contributed to my reaction.

I have not been able to find any mention of side effect anywhere, but this was my experience, in case it might help someone else.
on October 15, 2014
Honestly I deal with a lot of daily anxiety working in a demanding position in a corporate office plus being a single mom puts the constant feeling of responsibility squarely on my shoulders. This product works wonders in giving the help I need to relax. Ive used it for years and recommended it to a friend who also found relief. I also reccomend trying flower essences. They also work wonders for anxiety.
on August 30, 2013
Excellent product. Takes the edge of stress and anxiety. Things become more manageable when taking Anxiety Free. I would highly recommend this product.
on December 27, 2013
Tried this from a health food store and it has helped my anxiety immensely. Reduced my anxiety, dizziness, faintness, and if it's all placebo- placebo on friends!
on September 23, 2013
I feel so much more relaxed and without the anxiety I can do more. My sister even commented that I seemed more relaxed
on April 11, 2014
I struggle to fall asleep at night due to anxiety caused by thinking about all the things I need to do the next day, worrying about forgetting something, etc. After taking this formula before bed time (usually an hour or so) I felt more relaxed, calm and at peace.
on August 21, 2013
My mom researched and found these supplements for me. They work great for someone looking for an all natural way to manage occasional to moderate stress and anxiety life can bring about.

See 1 answered question