5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it works
Published on June 17, 2010 by just4you

3.0 out of 5 stars Didn't work the first time, works the second time.
In 2011, I was diagnosed with adult asthma. I thought I would give Asthma Clear a try. I realize that there are so many reasons for asthma that one pill can't solve all variants. However, there are some many herbs in this pill that I was optimistic. I am taking the maximum dose of 2 pills every 4 hours. Unfortunately, there does not seem to have any effect on my...
Published on August 1, 2012 by Calvin

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes it works, June 17, 2010
This review is from: Ridgecrest Asthma Clear Homeo and Herbal Asthma Relief, 60 Count (Health and Beauty)
Ok, I bought this for my husband who for about 12 years has had a constant cough. He has been to the doctor many times but to no avail. He has taken asthma medications but they haven't helped. He has a lot of allergies and this makes his breathing worse. He says it is like a tightness in his chest which cause him to feel wheezy and like he can't breath. He couldn't take deep breaths and tried not to laugh very much as this irritated his asthma even more. I came across this accidently and looked around for some reviews to see whether or not it actually worked. There aren't very many reviews on this product but I decided to give it a try. It did work. Praise the Lord! It isn't a 100% fix but he coughs much less and his chest isn't as tight anymore. If he forgets to take it he can feel a difference. Sometimes I hear him coughing and I ask if he has taken it and of course he hasn't.

5.0 out of 5 stars Finally able to take a breath., March 18, 2011
I took this product at 30 pass the hour. And with in 20 minutes after only taking two pills. I was not feeling tightness in my chest nor was I wheezing any more. Just that fast it worked for me. It is so nice to be able to breath normal without my back hurting.
I am 40 yrs old female. I have had asthma for 31 yrs now. And, I have been on inhalers after inhalers all my life. My asthma is allergy and weather triggered.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great stuff!!, December 30, 2011
Their other product Clear Lungs is mostly for "wet" lung congestion. The Asthma Clear is for dry wheezing, chest tightness, shortness of breath, which is what I have. Man this stuff works great! I took 2 capsules every 4 hours for the first couple of days, and now have gone down to 2 capsules twice a day. This is an awesome product.

4.0 out of 5 stars A good substitute for Primatene or steroids, March 12, 2011
Having problems with chest congestion/asthma due to allergies, I'd been taking Primatene for years. My wife, who is an RN kept telling me the Primatene is not a good product, so I began to search elsewhere for a substitute and found Asthma Clear.

This product works a bit slower than the Primatene, but it does work and it provides the relief I need to breathe freely once again. All natural ingredients are a plus as I'm definitely opposed to prescription meds such as steroids which md's seem to prescribe without giving a second thought to their consequences.

I will definitely reorder this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Worth it; for sure!, January 2, 2011
My 9 year old son has had breathing/asthma type problems & allergy problems for most of his life and has gotten colds easily. We've tried conventional meds for my son, but didn't like the side effects & they actually made him sicker. I had someone recommend AsthmaClear. We started giving it to him about a month ago. My son is able to play sports without tightness in his chest & he's been able to keep up with the other boys. He noticed a difference after the 2nd day. The cronic cough he's had is gone. He has been around other kids who have colds & he has not gotten a cold. I am so happy with this product; it's made a big difference for him. And no icky side effects.

5.0 out of 5 stars WHY DID I NOT FIND OUT ABOUT THIS SOONER?????, June 30, 2012
This item, I'm pretty sure, has essentially saved my life. I bought this product because I could not afford my prescription and the Primatene pills didn't work too well. I've only had them for 3 days, but I'm already down to 1 every few hours instead of two. It suggests that once desired effects have been reached, only taking 1-2 per day. The Primatene make it a little easier to breath for a little while, but I feel like I need them after 2-3 hours, even though I'm supposed to take them 4 hours apart. With these pills, I feel the effects within an hour and don't feel asthma symptoms usually for another 6-8 hours. The only time I start feeling asthma symptoms again is if I wait 12 hours to take another pill and sometimes when I just wake up.

I am a moderate smoker (I know, I'm horrible) and using Primatene, I would still feel mild asthma symptoms while smoking. With this stuff, I feel absolutely fine. No shortness of breath, no chest tightening, no wheezing

5.0 out of 5 stars It really seems to work !, January 30, 2012
I was managing my Asthma with an occassional dose of Primatine Mist (Ephedra)

I tried the perscription route from a docter with moderate to no success.

The over the couter inhaler seemed to work better than albuterole or Avir so I kept using it. This past year the FDA pulled Primatine mist from store shelves, leaving me without any medication.

My Astma started to get worse and I was getting 1 to 2 Asthma attacks everyday.

I guess it was time to go back to the doctor. I decided to try astma clear before being forced to feed the pharmacutical cash cow, one more time.

WOW !

It has been 12 days since I started taking Astma Clear, and can honestly say have not gotten a single Astma Attack.

I am breathing better, sleeping better. I feel no fluids in my lungs, no wheezing, almost no coughing and best of all no attacks.

I am a believer of this product and will be ordering more in the coming days...

5.0 out of 5 stars Actually works..?, September 15, 2011
So I assumed this wouldn't do diddly squat but surprisingly this stuff worked literally withen like 5 minutes. I've had asthma sense I was about 2 when I was first hostpitalized for it. Normal meds have kept it at bay for many years (i'm 22) now. But I was on pulmicort and cingular and I went off and back on a few times and its like my body became immune to them. SO I started looking for other things. THis is my first day taking this product and so far it has worked well. I will update in a week to give more info and see how it works when I exercise since that seems tobe when my asthma gets the worst. Allergies do trigger it to though just to be clear. I would reccomend this. Its 10 bucks atleast try it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Definitely helpful, November 11, 2013
I've had lung issues for years following upper-chest radiation a long, long time ago. I've been alternately diagnosed with radiation fibrosis, scarring, and most recently asthma and "restrictive lung disease" as my lung capacity has declined gradually. My most recent pulmonologist said no, I don't have scarring or fibrosis (the good news), but yes I do have asthma. I decided to forego most of the medications she wanted me on, and pursue a more natural route to finding an improvement. I am having NAET treatments quite successfully, and believe that many of my breathing issues in the past few years are in fact allergies or food sensitivities. In fact I have proven this to myself by eating just a single piece of chocolate (even good, dark, organic) and I can feel my throat get phlegmy and feel clogged in about an hour. So I'm off chocolate for good, for now, at least.

I can say that Asthma Clear has definitely helped with the constant coughing that I was having for about the past year. I am also taking two other products, S-Acetyl Glutathione and serrapeptase, which I found after Googling "natural prednisone." I know the combinations of supplements I'm using, plus NAET and really eating a clean diet, have been helpful in decreasing inflammation. Now that the inflammation and coughing is down, I have to work on increasing my lung capacity, which I know can be done -- but which amazingly my pulmonologist did not seem too excited by when I asked her about it. She'd rather have me on lots of medications, which really puzzles me, but that's her training and point of view.

5.0 out of 5 stars Amazing!!!, April 29, 2013
KimberlyH (Spring Hill, TN) - See all my reviews
I have suffered from asthma for years and went to countless doctors and took countless prescrption medications over the years. The inhalers only gave me partial relief and the side effects were horrible. When I saw this product I was hesitant to try it. But, thanks to the reviews I decided to give it a try and for the first time in years actually have true relief from the shortness of breath, wheezing, chest presure, etc! I've been using it for about a year and will never, ever be without it again! Although I still carry a rescue inhaler with me I haven't had to use it since finding this product. I keep a bottle of Asthma Relief in the car, another bottle in the house and I even keep another bottle at my mom's house for when we visit!
As soon as I feel like my chest is getting tight I take 2 pills and before I know it the tightness is gone. I rarely now have an asthma attack but when I do I reach for my bottle of asthma relief first.
I also used this product last winter when I had bronchitis and it helped tremendously.
I very highly recommend this product to anyone who has asthma. It's literally changed my life! Even though I still have asthma now it's actually under control!!