5.0 out of 5 stars Works every time.
Published on September 25, 2010 by Dcwik

3.0 out of 5 stars :( Maybe I'm not taking enough of them?
With the reviews I read for this product I thought this might help me. I have a problem with post nasal drip...it's not just post nasal drip, my lungs get heavy, too.
My neighbors smoke all through out the night when I'm trying to sleep. When they smoke, fumes come into my home and I get a reaction to the second hand smoke, I found something to help with the post...
Published on January 15, 2011 by Raven

5.0 out of 5 stars Works every time., September 25, 2010
This review is from: Ridgecrest - Clear Lungs (Red Label), 1000 mg, 120 capsules (Health and Beauty)
For most of my life I have had problems with my bronchial tubes, typically during season changes or if I am exposed to high levels of dust or fumes. My problem always starts with a light wheezing that intensifies until I can barely sleep, from that point I only have a short period of time to see a medical doctor for a breathing treatment or some albuterol before I reach full blown bronchitis. For years I coped with with annual bouts of bronchitis and occasionally pneumonia. About 3 years ago I first tried Clear Lungs when I started wheezing and to my surprise my wheezing stopped within a few hours, and after taking it for a day my wheezing stopped entirely. I have since taken Clear Lungs every time I start to wheeze and have had consistently good results. Whats more is if I take a few capsules before I confront a known trigger I can avoid the wheezing episodes all together. I would highly recommend this product to anyone who has had similar issues.

D. Cwik

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Lungs REALLY Works, December 19, 2011
I have a condition - along with so many other people these days - called COPD (cronic obstructive pulmonary disease). I had such a terrible time breathing until I bought Clear Lungs. It really did the job on clearing up my lungs. I highly recommend it.

Louis Luce
Branch, Michigan

5.0 out of 5 stars CLEAR LUNGS - RED, WORKS!, March 20, 2012
There is a CLEAR LUNGS -EXTRA STRENGTH that I have used that, for some reason, is not particularly effective for me.
However, CLEAR LUNGS (Red label) which I suppose is the Regular strength is a "God send", plain and simple.
I am prone to bad allergies, bronchitis, pneumonia and chronic coughing....and darn if this stuff doesn't work better than any inhaler or prescriptive drugs.
Maybe it's just me and my particular make-up, but whatever is in CLEAR LUNGS -RED clears up my hacking and coughing.
I take two in the morning and two at bedtime during certain times of the year....basically, winter and Spring.
I don't need it the the rest of the year but I can't get my hands on it fast enough during the Coughing Season.

5.0 out of 5 stars Much more effective than I had believed, April 6, 2012
Someone told me about this supplement several years ago but I didn't try it because although I do take vitamin supplements I haven't found most "herbal remedies" to be effective for me and I don't like the fact that you often don't really know what's in them. However recently I was having a miserable flair-up of my asthma brought on by a viral bug and in one of those "try anything to get some releaf" moments I saw this at the vitamin store on the discount table where they put stuff that's about to expire and bought the bottle. I took two of them on my way home and noticed a dramatic difference by the time I got home and got my stuff put away. I'd been coming home to sit on my albuterol nebulizer but by the time I'd gotten my groceries put away I didn't feel the need to use it. I've been taking these since then and have been very impressed with them, I haven't breathed this well in years even when I'm not having a flair-up. I'm still a little leery of some of the ingredients, whether they are safe for extended use or not but considering the side effects of some of my asthma medications which at various times include albuterol, flovent and prednisone I'm still giving this 5 stars and will sing its praises as long as it keeps working.

Update: I'm still singing this supplements praises. Cold and flu season hit and I had a really bad cold that lasted for weeks. This type of cold would usually have led to me ending up on massive doses of asthma meds but although I increased my dose of Clear Lungs back to several doses a day, it otherwise came and went like normal peoples colds do.

5.0 out of 5 stars Clear Lungs are Great, January 5, 2013
I suffer from COPD and have been using an Advair Diskus, which costs in excess of $300.00 per month. Clear Lungs has enabled me to substitute for the inhaler at a much lower cost and seems to work as well, if not better. Clear Lungs is a great product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Seems to help....., March 8, 2010
C. Noel (West Manchester, OH USA) - See all my reviews
I don't know if it's a psychological thing, or that it really works, but it seems to have helped. I take 2 every 4 to 6 hours. I've had asthma for some years now, and just had a bout with bronchitis last fall, and it's kind of hanging on. I take these, and within an hour or so, I don't seem to be gasping for breath as much. I will continue to take them, and plan on ordering more.

5.0 out of 5 stars WOW!!!, August 31, 2008
When combined with Mullein, this stuff is fast and effective for clearing the lungs. You have to try it to believe it. Safe and all natural, that is the best part.

5.0 out of 5 stars Works Great !, April 5, 2013
Wow...It Works. Went to the Doctor after coughing for over 3 months, felt a little better after Anti-biotics, but after completion of medication, cough returned. I was not getting better and read the reviews of this product. Within 6 hrs of using this product I feel great...better than I have in months. All I can say is that I can "Breathe" better than ever...than I ever have in months....Try it....I do hope it works for you.

5.0 out of 5 stars IT WORKS, IT WORKS, IT WORKS!!, May 20, 2012
This stuff really does work! I had ordered the new extra strength version first, but I found that it didn't work all that well for me. When I reread the reviews, someone wrote that the original red label version worked the best for her, so I tried this on her recommendation, and I'm glad that I did, because it really does work!! I have a chronic wet allergic cough that just won't quit and even prescription inhalers don't seem to help. This is the only product that has really made a difference for me and has actually dried up my lungs. It's like a miracle, and I can tell right away when I need to take another dose. You have to take a dose before bedtime (two capsules) and then again in the morning. Each dose lasts about eight hours, and I recommend it highly. Like the other reviewer though, I recommend this original formula over the new extra strength version because it's definitely more effective. I hope this helps someone out there, because allergies and chronic coughing are no fun, and this stuff WORKS!! As I said, it's the only product I have found that really works, other than Singulair, that is, which I also take. You need a prescription for Singulair though, and it stops the allergic runny nose, but not the coughing and sneezing. LOVE this product!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Really, Really Clear Lungs., November 18, 2010
This stuff is amazing. I developed sports induced asthma as well as seasonal allergies about three years ago and hadn't really dealt with it until I started running four months ago. Even during normal daily activities I hadn't been able to take a full, deep breath in years. It felt like my breath would just stop halfway down and it was much worse when I ran or when the seasons changed.

I started taking Clear Lungs because I wanted to avoid getting an inhaler. Within 4 (FOUR!) hours I started coughing and actually hacked up a bit of fluid from my lungs. By the next morning I could take in a full, deep breath and it felt AMAZING. I've taken it every day since then- with the exception of a few days when traveling- and my symptoms all came back in full force. I take two capsules every morning and won't go another day without it.

Rate and Discover Movies