- Material: Aluminum Handle, Forged Steel Jaw
- Straight, I-Beam Handle Type
- Ridgid Aluminum Pipe Wrenches Provide Professional Strength In Lightweight Aluminum
- Offers The Same Durability And Ease-Of-Use Found In All Ridgid Heavy-Duty Wrenches
- Features An Adjustable Nut That Easily Opens And Closes The Jaws
From the Manufacturer
Since 1923, Ridgid has remained the symbol of certainty to dedicated professionals of the expert trades. Every tool that bears the Ridgid brand is engineered to the same high standards of quality, strength and endurance, as was that first heavy-duty pipe wrench more than 80 years ago. Ridgid covers its products with a lifetime warranty against defects in material or workmanship for the life of the tool. The Ridgid 31090 is an aluminum straight pipe wrench. This wrench offers the same durability and ease-of-use found in all Ridgid heavy-duty wrenches. It has professional strength in lightweight aluminum. The nominal size is 10.