|Item Weight||6.8 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||14.9 x 12.7 x 3.6 inches|
|Item model number||R150FSA|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Warranty Description||90-Day satisfaction guarantee policy, Limited 3-year warranty, Lifetime Service Agreement|
Ridgid R150FSA Finish Stapler
|Price:||$211.86 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- Powerful oil-less motor - eliminates daily oiling and oil splattering on work surfaces
- Dry-fire lockout feature - extends motor life and prevents missing nails
- Tool-free adjustable exhaust with muffler - direct the exhaust where you want it
- 2 No-mar pads - to keep work surface clean of tool marks
- 18 gauge fastener diameter
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
From the Manufacturer
Top Customer Reviews
I always thought that Ridgid made the best tools so I was very surprised by this. It may work alright firing downward or sideways, I didn't really try it that way. I am returning the second unit and getting a pneumatic stapler from another manufacturer.
Soft case Zipper busted right out of the box. A Hard case is far better and latched close.
Live and learn, still going to use it happily :-)
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Always like Ridgid tools for their durability and quality. easy to use and lightweight. This stapler is great for projects around that house and will get much usePublished on October 2, 2013 by B.J.
I do home repairs but also work in my shop. My primary finish stapler is a Makita AT638 1/2-Inch to 1-1/2-Inch 18 Gauge Narrow Crown Stapler which has always delivered without... Read morePublished on March 10, 2012 by Bitterman
Solid unit. Comes with flex fitting. Loading staples... that's another story. You drop them in upside down from the bottom. Read morePublished on August 9, 2011 by Jeff Knight