5.0 out of 5 stars I thought I was too old to find this funny but...
it's freakin' hilarious! Rob Dyrdek is the perfect host. The only one I really could take or leave is Chanel West Coast. She's like the mindless "laugh track" and really doesn't add much to the chemistry.
Published 7 months ago by L. Acosta

1.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding!
This is the most juvenile program I have ever tried to sit through. Are there any people watching this above 10 years old? If there are people 10 years old watching it, do their parents know?
Published 6 months ago by Michael Tims

5.0 out of 5 stars I thought I was too old to find this funny but..., May 28, 2014

5.0 out of 5 stars Funny Show!, May 29, 2014
I gave it 5 stars because it's one of my favorite TV shows so far. If I want a good laugh all I have to do is watch this show. I like the fact that I can go to it anytime I want. The only thing I dislike is that my P.S. 4 sometimes has problems connecting to the internet which kind of interferes with my plans of watching Ridiculousness or any show for that matter. I definitely recommend this show to who ever likes to watch stupid hilarious things that people put themselves through.

5.0 out of 5 stars very funny, May 28, 2014
This show is amaze i used to watch this show called americas funiest videos when i watch this it makes it so boaring.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nicer than Tosh, May 19, 2014
Delivers funny viral videos without all the gross-out antics of Tosh, and Rob Dyrdek is much kinder-spirited, too. Highly recommended, if you are a Dyrdek fan or if you are just too lazy to search y o u t u b e yourself.

5.0 out of 5 stars funny, May 18, 2014
Great show. Funny and true to name ridiculousness. Its great for when you want a break away from what youre doing and see some great videos that Rob Dyrdek hosts.

5.0 out of 5 stars Awesomeness itself!!, May 17, 2014
This show is beyond awesome!!! My only criticism is against Amazon Prime for not having more seasons available for Prime!! Watching Ridiculousness makes your whole day better!

5.0 out of 5 stars The new AFV, May 11, 2014
Get everything ready popcorn group of friends cause ur ganna watch every episode in one sitting cause this show is halarious..

5.0 out of 5 stars awesome, May 8, 2014
Hilarious. I need every season on prime. Show was great, even my kids couldn't stop laughing. Its a modern Americas funniest home videos.

1.0 out of 5 stars Are you kidding!, June 18, 2014

1.0 out of 5 stars Horrible production quality, December 26, 2012
This review is from: Ridiculousness: Season 2 (DVD)
Enjoy the show, but the production quality of this product is horrible. Audio and video are not in sync. Some distortion and gaps in the audio. Sending the disks back.