5.0 out of 5 stars Protection from Mother Nature
I was looking for an economical way to protect my lawn tractor. I have no storage building and needed a cover from my pecan trees and rain of course. This cover had been on the mower for about 10 days when a severe thunder storm came thru with hail and 50 mph winds. Needless to say. I'm writing this because this cover never moved. Wasn't tied down or anything. Lawn...
Published on May 9, 2008 by Ronald L. Gibson

3.0 out of 5 stars Check cover size before ordering
The cover seems to be well made, but it is very tailored and only fits one way. It is too small for my Kubota lawn tractor but when I lower the mowing deck to the lowest position on my Craftsman, it does, barely, fit. I ordered it for the Kubota but I'm keeping it for the Craftsman.
Published on June 11, 2010 by Traveler

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›

5.0 out of 5 stars Well made cover for lawn tractors, July 21, 2012
Jeff Miller "IBEW Electrician" (St. Louis, mo United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Riding Lawn Mower / Tractor Cover - 74"Lx44"Wx38"H (Lawn & Patio)
The cover quality appeared very good as soon as I pulled it from the box. It comes in a storage bag made from the same material. It goes on easy and the fit for my John Deere Sabre 38" is perfect. It covers everything except the rubber discharge. You would be hard pressed to beat the quality for this price. It's supposed to be waterproof but no rain to know!

5.0 out of 5 stars great, July 17, 2012
exactly what I wanted, it fits my craftsman mower perfectly. its made of good quality material and I would recommend it to others.

5.0 out of 5 stars 18 months and still going strong, July 9, 2012
I've been using this cover for 18 months now and it is holding up fine having gone through 2 winters and the hottest Texas summer on record. It's never blown off and there are no tears or signs of deterioration. The sun and UV here cook through those plastic tarps in a matter of weeks unless they are in the shade. This cover has taken whatever the weather throws at it.

5.0 out of 5 stars great deal, May 17, 2012
This cover is great thing for the money. Seems pretty heavy duty and fits almost perfect.We have only used it a couple of times so far so we will see. Seems like it keeps the rain out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Really nice cover, May 17, 2012
Bought this cover based on the good price and the reviews I saw on Amazon from other purchasers. While not the thickest cover, it is not flimsy, the elastic seems of good quality and fits the mower perfectly. I also like the side vents. We've had several strong wind/rain storms and the cover has not blown off. I just need to double check one thing, that in the hardest of these rains, water did not get through... Keeping water off of the tractor is the point, no?

5.0 out of 5 stars Tractor Cover, October 3, 2011
I am very satisfied with the quality, workmanship and price of this item. It was a good choice and I will try to order this item again when the one I received wears out.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cover, September 27, 2011
Well made cover. Very good material for the price. Fits my 42" tractor with no problem. Probably would not work for any tractor bigger than that. Love the vent in the back and easy on easy off.

5.0 out of 5 stars VERY WELL MADE, September 6, 2011
We have been using this mower cover for a while now. It is great! It is of good quality and it stays on the mower with "reasonable" amount of wind. It doesn't blow off with a breeze, like some covers I have purchased in the past. Would definitely recommend this cover.

5.0 out of 5 stars Fit perfectly, August 8, 2011
This cover was just what we needed. It fit perfectly and will last through the weather. Great cover for the price.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good cover for Honda 2113, August 7, 2011
This is a good cover for the money. I'm using it to cover my Honda Harmony 2113. Since it'll be stored on my lanai, under roof, it'll do what I intended it for, which is to protect it from dust and dew. Everything rusts so quickly here in Hawaii from the morning dew, high humidity and salt in the air.
By the measurements I thought it was going to be a little big, more in line for a 48" deck (Honda is 36"). It's actually a little small and doesn't fully cover over the deck width on one side. It fits the length and tire width perfectly. Would be too small for a 48" deck mower.

‹ Previous | 15 6 7 8 | Next ›