5.0 out of 5 stars World class product
I have purchased Riesen's chocolate caramels in the consumer retail pack at Walgreen Drug Stores.
In my view this is the finest caramel I have ever tasted. Chewy and delicious with a very deep chocolate flavor. Will be savored and appreciated by any candy/chocolate lover.

Published on July 10, 2009 by Ernest J. Smith

2.0 out of 5 stars Great item.... poor quality transport.
I love Riesen, so I ordered them through the subscribe and save option. They were transported in a non-climate controlled truck. When they arrived, they had obviously endured some excessive heat and the chocolate had "blossomed", rendering the coating grainy and not at its optimal tasting experience.
Published 14 months ago by Chelsea Tillinghast

5.0 out of 5 stars World class product, July 10, 2009
This review is from: Riesen Chewy Chocolate Caramels, 30-Ounce Bags (Pack of 3) (Grocery)

Be careful because the candy is addictive! Now that Amazon sells this product, I will be buying the
bulk pack.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best on the market, January 6, 2012
If you are a Chocolate caramel lover - these are the best. I was delighted to see I could buy the pack of three. I had been buying them in a very small bag locally which meant they were gone almost instantly! Believe me this is the "way to go" - and a great price from Amazon!

5.0 out of 5 stars Yum! Amazon.com rides again!, April 21, 2012
Thank you so much for having Riesen available on line. I have enjoyed these wonderful chocolate caramels for many years, and recently the stores in my town quit selling them due to lack of demand. Now I can still enjoy this chocolate treat without fear of giving them up. Riesen is perfect for any occasion, and I use them as cough drops. Just pop one in your mouth and let it dissolve for great, smooth dark chocolate.

2.0 out of 5 stars Great item.... poor quality transport., July 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars delicious dark chocolate treat!, June 25, 2012
I really enjoyed Riesen and i found this candy thoroughly pleasurable. This treat is dark chocolate on the outside and has a chewy caramel center on the inside. Its taste an texture were a real delight.

riesen is different. Unlike other candies that are overwhelming sweet and sugary, riesen is full of flavor. Th exterior dark chocolate has a smooth feel, and a rich chocolate taste. For me, its the flavor of the exterior that does it for me. Unlike other dark chocolates which can be bitter this chocolate is only 45% cacao which gives you a great mix between sweet and dark. I just wish there was more dark chocolate.

the interior of a riesen is chewy and has a deep rich creamy sticky caramel flavor. again this caramel does not have that strong sugary taste instead you taste the richness of creamy caramel but in a hard format that becomes softer and chewier over time until it melts in your mouth. This delicious long lasting caramel was excellent.

My only problem with this product is the lack of nutrition but im not expecting to eat kale or Goji berries, i come to this product for pleasure, taste and texture. My hats of to stock manufacturer of this wonderful candy, i will continue to buy it in the future

4.0 out of 5 stars The best caramels ever, February 4, 2014
I ordered them for my husband, they are his favorite candy. He likes
the chewy caramels and the rich chocolate.

5.0 out of 5 stars Addictive!, May 4, 2013
Debbie Freitas (CAMARILLO, CA, US) - See all my reviews
These Riesen Chewy Chocolate Caramels are so good, I can't stop eating them!! My family tried them and now we're all addicted!!

5.0 out of 5 stars Candy as God intended it, April 30, 2013
T. Rex (New York, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Dark chocolate and chewy caramel = best candy imaginable. These are Riesens, and Riesens are fantastic. If you haven't had them, get them!

5.0 out of 5 stars Riesen, April 9, 2013
Love this candy! This was an excellent price, and the packages are the perfect size to stuff in purse and take along with you.

5.0 out of 5 stars super, July 6, 2014