5.0 out of 5 stars Work Jeans take Abuse
My son has been hard on jeans from birth and he still is even in his 30s. His job includes climbing under and on buildings and everything in between. All of his jeans are torn within days and irreparably so. These jeans are strong and stain resistant and since he works in a public area, his appearance has really improved.
Published on October 11, 2009 by Elizabeth

3.0 out of 5 stars Decline in product quality?
When I bought these jeans in 2011, they were great. They looked good and have held up amazingly well under rough use over time.

Published on January 16, 2011 by Morgan

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Jeans take Abuse, October 11, 2009

3.0 out of 5 stars Decline in product quality?, January 16, 2011
Morgan (Northwest American Republic) - See all my reviews

In early 2012 I bought two more pairs, expecting the same quality. But this time the buttons inside the waist band that suspenders hook to were missing in one pair and were poorly aligned in the other pair. And even though both pairs were the same size, one pair fit as though they were a size smaller than the other. I hope the quality issues with my most recent purchase were a fluke and not a trend.

5.0 out of 5 stars Yes!, February 23, 2011
I love these jeans & they are hard to find in stores in my area. I like the deep pockets & utility pockets on the sides (like for pliers, rulers, etc.). The side pockets are perfect for my cell phone. I also like the double material on the front of the legs. It provides extra warmth on cooler days & extra padding when down on my knees in the dirt.

3.0 out of 5 stars Better than Carhartt Logger Jeans, March 4, 2013
I'm a country boy and an electrician, I'm tough on jeans. I gave these a try after years of having Carhartt loggers jeans only last 3-6 months before they tore in the crotch, thigh, or ass. When I got the first pair of these they felt much thicker, better stitching and are cut to hug the waist a little tighter. I actually think the tighter waist helps them hold up. I climb, kneel, squat and stoop regularly. When your jeans fall down around around your ass it puts more pressure on the areas where the Carhartts failed. These jeans seem to be holding up well after a few months.
The reason for 3 stars is because when I ordered a second pair they were missing the left utility pocket. This is no good since that is where I typically keep my phone (it doesn't fit in the right one). Also, I collected a baseball size wad of thread from nearly every seam. I probably should've sent them back. Still a good jean, just wish they were more consistent.

5.0 out of 5 stars Better than carhart!, December 17, 2013
I have been wearing carhartt only for many years. I found a pair of these at my local farm store on sale and bought it. This was two hard working years ago and i still wear them. They are faded and have some small holes but they havent ripped like my carhartt pants have. I bought a pair of carharts last week and it sure seems like the quality of materials has gone down, and the sizing was a bit on the small side. I got on amazon and found my favorite riggs for the best price, I got them fast and they fit great and look good to. These pants are the best made. The room to move that they claim is true. They dont bind up in the crotch when climbing into my truck like other brands.

5.0 out of 5 stars Work Hard, Wear Comfortable, December 3, 2014
 (United States of America) - See all my reviews
I needed a pair of jeans for work, and only that. After looking through Amazon for different types of jeans, I decided to get this one. I have to say, it's worth the money to get. The material is American cloth, but it's made in Mexico. I'd like to have bought American, but I guess that's as good as we're going to get when we go up against cheap sweatshop labour.

The pants look very sophisticated, as I've gotten complements at work about the clean and tidy appearance to them. So if you want a bit of style with work jeans, that's another reason to buy this pair. The colour is very deep and that's another area that I've gotten complements on. Extra padding on the frontal legs are for extra protection if you need it for your job. Extra pockets at both sides help if you need such for your job.

The pants are surprisingly comfortable, I actually enjoy wearing them a lot. The only flaw is that the pants fit EXACTLY your size. So if your the sort of man who likes his jeans with a bit of waste room, you might want to get a size larger. Replacement buttons are also sewn into the inside waste, so you might want to remove them and store them until you need them when a button comes loose. Otherwise when you kneel or bend over, you might feel the buttons push into your waste or back. It's happened to me.

If I needed more than one pair of jeans that looked good, as well as did the job right. Then I'd get these without much thought!

1.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality POOR sizing continuance., December 13, 2014
I have owned this type/brand in different types of styles. These are the first to Fit so tight I felt they could have been a miss labeled smaller size group. I managed to get into the first pair and hoped they would stretch out some but the waist banding is so thick (thats a good thing) that they held there size even fitting tighly around my waist I hoped it was a fluke in the first one and thought the 2nd set would fit better but they didnt. I Normally get paints one size larger so I can work and move freely in them. this will hurt my confidence in online ordering of pants and no one around here sells these pants Low rating is left over the size ish because I have seen in other reviews other had the same problem.

4.0 out of 5 stars Tough Jeans, December 13, 2013
Im alway wearing out the thigh above the knee in the work I do so these are a great jean for the price with the double layer on the front of the leg.

4.0 out of 5 stars Carhartt Replacements, September 27, 2013
These jeans fit true to my size and fit better than the Carhartt double knee dungaree jeans I have been wearing for years. This is my 3rd pair. I have bought 3 different pair of Carhartts and all 3 have a different fit. They were also considerably cheaper. The back pockets are a lot deeper than the Carhartts-which is great for my work environment i.e. wallet and notebook fit all the way down and do not get dirty. The side pockets, left and right, work just as well as the Carthartts also.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great jeans, September 29, 2011
D. Wolfe "tub scrubber" (Dallas, TX United States) - See all my reviews
Like all the pockets and they wear quite well, so far. I wish I could get them shorter ... Also, they are very warm in winter.

Riggs Workwear By Wrangler Men's Utility Jean