5.0 out of 5 stars Great mattress pad!
I needed a couple of mattress pads for our household's beds (one a brand new memory foam/latex bed, the other an older spring coil model) and this one seemed to fit the bill. I was expecting something fairly basic for the price, especially compared to the numerous other offerings that cost much more.

On...
Published on July 5, 2006 by whistlepig71

1.0 out of 5 stars full size waterproof matress pad
Bought the full size waterproof mattress pad. I have only had it a few weeks. I washed it and the fill balled up and am left with a bunch of lumps in the channels of the pad. Back to the store it goes. Looked and fit ok but the lumps are not working for me.
Published 18 months ago by greg charbonneau

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mattress pad!, July 5, 2006
This review is from: Rest Right 100% Cotton Teflon 300 Thread Count Mattress Pad, Queen (Kitchen)

I was surprised at how GREAT these pads are.

On our new bed (memory foam/latex), the pad merely added to the comfort and has provided great moisture protection. The Teflon coating works great. Spilled water merely wet the sheet with little if any penetration to the mattress pad itself.

On the older bed (coil spring), the pad practically made the bed into a pillow-top - maybe not quite that luxurious, but close. It was like sleeping on a completely different and measurably more comfortable bed.

I'd recommend these for anybody, but especially if you'd like to give an older bed a noticable makeover. The moisture protection is awesome and they are very comfortable. I can't speak for the more expensive mattress pads, but I definitely can't see how I'd be any happier spending twice as much.

5.0 out of 5 stars Perfect to use with an air mattress, April 22, 2006
While the air mattresses we use are very comfortable, they can be very cold to sleep on. These mattress pads are a perfect thickness to keep you warm and comfortable. The material has a great feel to it, and isn't made of the usual waterproof material that makes noise when you move. They're great for the air mattress and would be great for any bed. If using for an air mattress, however, get one size larger for a good fit.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mattress pad!, July 5, 2006

5.0 out of 5 stars great buy, June 26, 2006
This is a very nice mattress pad. I think it's an excellent buy because for this price, no other pad has the teflon protection. Delivery was fast. I've been using it but have not tested the waterproof feature. I'm very satisfied.

5.0 out of 5 stars Couldn't be more pleased, March 10, 2006
I was afraid that the teflon treatment on this item might make it uncomfortable to lie on. I was pleased to find that the pad was of first-class quality and extremely comfortable. I recommend this item without qualification.

5.0 out of 5 stars The Perfect Mattress pad!!!, January 3, 2007
akatolstoy (Kirksville, MO) - See all my reviews
I have bought several cheaper pads and have been disappointed. They usually shrink in the wash and rip as I try to put them on our mattress. This one is perfect. I have washed it several times, and it has not shrunk significantly. It fits our bed perfectly, and every time I climb into bed, I am reminded of the beds in some of the luxuriously soft beds in some of the hotels and inns we've stayed in. I couldn't be a more satisfied customer!

5.0 out of 5 stars Great mattress pad, January 16, 2007
I've had this mattress pad for a few weeks, and I'm happy with this purchase. It compares to those expensive bedding items.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Quality pad for the price, November 1, 2006
The teflon worked very well on some possible permanent monthly stains. The edges are not cheap synthetic material so I doubt my fingers will poke through it any time soon when stretching it onto the mattress (like my last pad). My only issue is that since my mattress itself is nylon on its cover, the pad tends to feel slippery underneath the sheets. When I turn, it also slides a bit. With the right texture mattress cover, I think it would be fine. For the price, I will live with it and be happy I bought this pad. ***new addition*** 9 mos. later still going strong! I stumble on my old review here and thought I would update.

1.0 out of 5 stars full size waterproof matress pad, May 23, 2013

3.0 out of 5 stars So So, January 11, 2007
I was expecting a little better quality in this item. Was not a thick or as heavy as other matress pads I have had in the past. Even though I was a bit depressed with the quality it was a good value for the money. I think the next time I will spend a bit more money and get one that is a bit thicker.

Rest Right 100% Cotton Teflon 300 Thread Count Mattress Pad, Queen