Professional restaurant supplies Spring Reading 2016 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Subscribe & Save Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

on March 7, 2013
was shipped clone MK802 not real Rikomagic MK802 II, received a unbranded MK802, the wifi on the clone is horrible constantly dropping unlikely to upgrade firmware since it is a clone and not compatible with Rikomagic firmware update
on April 5, 2013
The Rikomagic MK802 stick is the perfect item to connect any item with an HDMI jack to the features of the Android operating system. The stick connects easily and opens the world of Android, with its many applications, at your convenience. Surf the web, read books, play games, all with this stick. And you can connect a wireless keyboard and mouse and even any USB hub for additional accessories. It uses a power adapter of 5volts/1 AMP with can be powered from a computer or plug adaptor. A great bargain overall!
on March 23, 2013
I've purchased these before and was so impressed I grabbed a couple more. They are perfect for turning your TV into a media center. Very responsive for the size. No problems with wireless. I was able to hook up an non-powered USB hub to it as well.

You MUST purchase a good quality USB ac adapter for it. Some TV usb ports are too weak. From what I have been told, it requires at least 2000ma. However I got mine to run on a Samsung Phone charger at 750ma.
on January 4, 2013
I purchased a lcd tv a couple of years ago. I noticed Smart tvs while in Sams Club but did not want to purchase a new tv yet. This little device does the trick!!. Very easy to install and does exactly what it says it will do. I liked it so much that I also ordered one for my sons' family. Shipping was EXTREMELY quick and packaged appropiately. Works great with wireless keyboard also available on Amazon. :)
on April 22, 2013
I ordered this product to expect an Rikomagic MK802 II as listed. However, instead I received an Google TV box with and product number listed as MK808. It works o.k. as a Google TV device but cannot do thinks a true Rickmagic MK802 II can do, e.g., run LUbuntu in microSD.
Be careful when you see the product listed on Amazon. They may not be what you are expected. Even the picture is incorrect in this case.
on March 29, 2013
sucked sucked sucked sucked sucked, as soon as i got it i was ready to cancel cable, but it would not allow me to download apps from the Play store, i tried every trouble shooting guide online, finally sent an email to the manufacturer and they said to watch for fakes, it was returned the very next day!
on February 25, 2013
First off, the item I received was not a Rikomagic so points off for Silverstone LLC on the miss-advertizing. However, given the low price and the fact that I never heard of Rikomagic before, I would have bought it anyway. I have had the unit for a few days connected to a Motorola Lapdock 100. My impressions are that this works as intended. I have had no issues with the WIFI or overheating. The WIFI will drop the transmitter power when not used and this causes lags when it reconnects. This option can be overrode in the setting. As for overheating, the chips are rated for -40 to +80 deg C. At 80 deg C, touching the chip would burn you. So although the ICs are getting warm, they are not getting hot. I did drill more holes in the case however. I was able to overclock to 1.1GHz but at 1.2GHz things got unstable. I did not try changing nor do I think it is easily possible to bump the voltage up. I successfully ran Linux. I did not have WIFI drivers and did not try to set them up since I bought this to run Android.

I do recommend this product but I'm knocking two full stars off for the miss-advertizing. I would suggest others who have received this to give it a try.
on January 6, 2013
Usually i have an error when i try to install a new app using Google Play market.

I use Youtube regularly without problems and I can navigate with the browser that comes installed with no problems.
on February 19, 2014
Piece of S__t!!!! Crashes to much and its laggy as hell. Web pages move like you're using a 56k modem and if you try to play any flash videos it just locks up or restart randomly on itself. Trying to open any app and it will take forever to do anything else. It's one big turd in a bucket!!!
on January 3, 2013
There are several major issues with the software that I couldn't get past. I know it's cheap as can be but what good is a computer if you accidentally press a button which removes a vital piece of the UI that can't be reactivated without a reboot?