5.0 out of 5 stars Fits over my SO's squarish glasses!
Published 4 months ago by JDevio

1.0 out of 5 stars if you are looking for super dark lenses
these glasses are NOT dark at all.
if you are looking for super dark lenses, dont waste your time or money on these
Published 3 months ago by Amazon Customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Fits over my SO's squarish glasses!, August 17, 2014
JDevio (Spencer MA) - See all my reviews
I bought these for my SO to take to the beach/close friends lake house this year. He wears glasses and I can never find him ones that will fit over them. He's almost 24 and doesn't want to look like a pappy with old guy slip over sun glasses. He has black squarish plastic frames, if you check my pic out you can see what they look like. These slip on almost perfectly over them. I have been in search of orange sunglasses for a while for him and these fit the bill perfectly. And if he looses them they are only 5$ prime shipping, I can just order him another pair.

1.0 out of 5 stars if you are looking for super dark lenses, September 17, 2014
these glasses are NOT dark at all.

5.0 out of 5 stars Good sunglasses for the price, June 30, 2014
If you are looking for cheap, fun sunglasses, stop searching, you just found the perfect ones ! You may find some cheaper ones, but you won't find a better quality/price ratio.
Those sunglasses look exactly like the wayfarer (for the frame), and even if they don't feel as strong as the original one, they are still pretty strong, and the plastic doesn't feel cheap at all.
The lenses are also pretty good, and they are dark enough (I say that because I bought some other sunglasses with really poor lenses, and the lenses were more grey than black, and it wasn't dark enough to protect)
To recap : fun, lot of colors available, awesome price, good quality !

5.0 out of 5 stars These are what I would consider the perfect cheap knock-off wayfarer sunglass, July 20, 2014
These are what I would consider the perfect cheap knock-off wayfarer sunglass. I bought several of the neon pink which is true to color in the picture and really cute in person as well as a white pair for a bachelorette party in vegas to be worn by the bride and guests. I also bought a black pair for myself to keep for everyday wear when I don't want to use my expensive sunglasses. The style is great and they look good in the face. The lenses are clear and perfectly dark which is hard to find in inexpensive glasses.

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice fit, sturdy, packaging sub-par., July 20, 2014
The price and quality is fine for these nice looking shades. Good, snug fit. Dark enough tint. Should fit and look nice on just about anyone. I subtracted one star for the packaging. They were loose, with no protection, rattling around in an oversized box. Could easily have been scratched in transit. At least they could have been put in a sandwich bag? Too much to ask?

Update: I've been using the sunglasses daily for a good while now, and I still love them. Very nice fit, good comfort from bright sunlight, and they have not shown any sign of falling apart. I may order another pair to have in reserve.

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice sunglasses!, July 14, 2014
I like the way these look on my face and they fit really well. They don't look cheap, despite the price! I got compliments on them and I like that they protect from harsh light, but aren't TOO dark like other sunglasses I've owned

1.0 out of 5 stars Not as pictured, September 2, 2014
Showed up as light pink rather than the hot pink pictured. Disappointing and plan to return for refund.

4.0 out of 5 stars Well worth the price!, October 1, 2014
g33kinp1nk (Vancouver, Wa) - See all my reviews
Love how dark these lenses are, I think I might actually have my eyes protected from the sun! But they're definitely not ones to wear indoors since it will alter your vision quite a bit. The arms on the frames were a little bit cockeyed, but I am trying to bend them to get them to sit right on my face. Other than that, these are awesome and I would probably purchase again.

Well worth the price for sure!

5.0 out of 5 stars They are a great fit on me, October 4, 2014
I was skeptical when purchasing these after I read all the mixed reviews. I had no idea what to expect. I received them in prefect condition. They are a great fit on me. The only tiny flaw/problem I have with them is in the inside of the left side lens. There are tiny bubbles or some sort of filming flaw. It's not noticeable to the naked eye though. But other than that, they are awesome!!!

4.0 out of 5 stars Four Stars, July 14, 2014
Just like what we wore back in the 80's.........