Your Garage Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it CaseLangVeirs Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer WienerDog WienerDog WienerDog  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro

Color: So Fabulous!|Change
Price:$8.78+ Free shipping

on June 23, 2015
This lip gloss is so smooth and glossy. I love it! It does not feel sticky like some lip glosses. The color goes on a bit lighter than what the bottle shows. It's a perfect nude, glossy lip for me. I have bought several of these to keep on hand.
on January 24, 2014
I love Rimmels' Stay Glossy Lip Gloss and have it in so many colors, but this one is my go-to color for a casual look.
All of the glosses in this line are easy to apply, feel non-sticky and last for a relatively long time (2 hours for me if I'm not eating, talking constantly or smooching... ).
This color is a light caramel - beige on my lips and it gives just enough sparkle to look cute but still "daytime" cool.
on September 17, 2013
I love the color, love the way it feels and how it goes on, but I gave it 4 starts (as opposed to 5) because it wears off pretty quickly and not very evenly. In my experience the sides stay on for about an hour, the middle for half an hour... It also comes off if you kiss someone (which is not unusual...). So if you don't mind reapplying it every hour or so you will get a nice colored lip gloss that smells great.
on January 17, 2014
I'm on a lipgloss binge, and Rimmel's are the ones I keep coming back to. The colors are versatile enough to wear to work and wear out afterwards, and as long as you aren't eating or drinking, the gloss stays pristine for hours. I have six or seven of these in different colors and they're awesome. They're also just sheer enough to wear over lipstick, or you can build the color up and have full color coverage by itself.
on April 8, 2014
I love this lip gloss. I like that the color is a nude color and that it still compliments my skin tone. It's not too sticky or greasy. And so far it stays on a good amount of time. I would definitely re-purchase this product. It got here either on time or before time and I didn't have ANY problem with the seller!!!
on January 2, 2014
Good color n coverage. Does not dry out my lips like some of the other lip glosses do. 'nuff said.
on May 19, 2014
love this color but it can be hard to find in local stores. glad i could find it here but wish it was offered as a subscribe and save since i use it all the time and there's only free shipping with the add-on feature.
on April 21, 2014
I love Rimmel's Stay Glossy Lip Gloss and have it in so many colors, but this one is not my favorite.
All of the glosses in this line are easy to apply, feel non-sticky and last for a relatively long time. They usually have a great color.
This color is a shade of grey that looks a bit washed out, not as sparkly and fun as the other ones. Definitely wouldn't call it "Black Diva"... You could wear it over a strong colored lipstick, I guess, but if you prefer the lightweight feel of a lip gloss, then this may not be your favorite... I bought it for special occasions, hoping for an edgier look, but this one is not it.
on February 14, 2015
This is a pretty lip gloss with light sparkle. It doesn't have a scent or taste so that is good. It goes on nicely. It doesn't "last" six hours, but doubtful any lip gloss really does. I would recommend, especially good price.
on February 26, 2015
I have gone down the path of attempted to find a gloss with color that I like. Well look no further... I LOVE this particular product.... The color is exactly as it's pictured and it goes on as so. It isn't sticky it goes on smooth and glossy

See 1 answered question