4.0 out of 5 stars good toy
i gave it 4 stars because my son liked it but not as much as he wanted to. For some reason it did not meet his expectations. But the condition, shipping, and service were good.
Published 19 months ago by Olga Reynolds

3.0 out of 5 stars not that good
Published on December 19, 2001 by Drach

3.0 out of 5 stars not that good, December 19, 2001
= Durability:5.0 out of 5 stars  = Fun:3.0 out of 5 stars  = Educational:4.0 out of 5 stars
The figure is great ... that is if you're not into McFarlane Toys. TOYBIZ, as always, cares less about proportion. Strider's calves are too thin, the neck is too long and thin, and his arms are also too long. I would've paid extra dollars if they got the proportions right, and if he really looked like Vigo Mortensen . I also hate the slashing drawing action. It limits its possability. But I guess TOYBIZ thought it would sell more if the CHILDREN could make the figures move. In fairness, I think the paint job and the details are cool.

4.0 out of 5 stars good toy, April 1, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars Lord of the Rings action figure, January 15, 2013
This review is from: The Lord of The Rings " The Fellowship of The Ring" Series 7 Inch Tall Action Figure - STRIDER with Sword-Drawing and Sword-Slashing Action (Toy)
Ordered as a gift, My grandson said it was really cool and her loved it. The size was larger and more fun to play with.