5.0 out of 5 stars Great chairs
Great chairs and value for the money. Really like the cooler and the fact that this version reclines fully. Easy to manage.
Published on April 9, 2010 by Susan Shay

3.0 out of 5 stars Chair
I would have liked the quality of a $80 chair to be better then what this chair offers. However this chair is the "only" one like it out there. I almost want to open my own chair store. My chair would be this chair with better quality and more options. If your a big guy like me and want the backpack chair option this chair is nice enough.
Published on June 4, 2012 by Dan

5.0 out of 5 stars Great chairs, April 9, 2010
This review is from: Rio Ultimate Backpack Beach Chair w/ cooler - Blue Textilene

4.0 out of 5 stars Rio Ultimate Backpack Chair, August 23, 2011
I was in search for the perfect beach chair - something with some decent engineering. After significant research I bought the Rio Ultimate Backpack Chair with Cooler. Overall I am very satisfied with the performance.
The Pros:
- Very comfortable and one of the only backpack chairs that will fully recline
- Side arm pocket is very handy for phone/drinks/anything small
- When chiar is packed for walking I slide my towel between the folded seat and chair back to carry it
- backpack carries most of what I need and cooler can handle a 6 pack with a small bag of ice
- Cooler stood up well in hot weather, maintainng cold all day.
- Great when you need free hands to carry other stuff or have to walk a long distance

The Cons:
- Collapsing chair after use can be a challenge. Since the chair "locks" into the frame when you open it, unlocking to fold back up can be difficult and require some strength
- Pretty heavy when packed
- When packed, getting the chair onto your back and taking it off can be tricky
- Getting stuff out of the pack mostly requires getting out of the chair and walking behind it to get into the pack and cooler, which is fine (would be nice if the packs were removeable)

Yes I would buy it again as it's the best against any other option for a traveling beach chair.

3.0 out of 5 stars Chair, June 4, 2012

1.0 out of 5 stars What a rip off for this price!, May 27, 2012
If this would have been a $ 25 chair, I would have been okay with the quality. But after only 2 light uses, the threads are comming out & the shoulder straps are going to rip soon. Don't waste yr money. look at the store first & then order online cheaper!

4.0 out of 5 stars Love this thing other than having to put a little ..., July 17, 2014
J. Simms (Birmingham, Alabama) - See all my reviews
Love this thing other than having to put a little force into snapping it to start to close. It's meant as a feature, I suppose, so it doesn't close up unintentionally, but it's frustrating. Also, the cooler is sooooo small. After ice, good luck getting more than two drinks in there. That is hardly enough for the single person using the chair on a hot summer day on the beach. Otherwise, it's well constructed, comfortable and throws on my back fairly well.

I just read another review where a guy said he could fit a 6 pack and ice in the cooler. I have no idea how...IN THE COOLER, not in the additional compartment.

1.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed after 6 months, August 10, 2013
We have two. At first....loved the chair for comfort and convenience. After this summer, all the grommets on the back support section of the chair(s) are separating from the fabric. The seat portion seems OK because the attaching string weaves back and forth under the fabric to give extra support. Not so on the back section......there is no support under the fabric and the grommets take on all the pressure. Looks like a design flaw. Don't see the chairs making it the rest of the year. Looking for new chairs.

5.0 out of 5 stars Love this chair, August 7, 2014
Love this chair. I had it for toe years and it still looks like new.

2.0 out of 5 stars broken waste of money, April 6, 2011
I received the chair broken, first off. Second off, it was nothing special. The picture is misleading. It is an average chair that is hard to assemble and the last thing I wanted is to be fumbling with my chair on the beach. Not worth the money at all there are cheaper, better ones.

Rate and Discover Movies