4.0 out of 5 stars Wireless Bluetooth for Samgung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0
Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + Leather Case Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7
After reading the reviews, I wasn't sure if I would like this product or not. I can honestly say that it does the job I need it to do. I use the Keyboard/Tablet combo as a more portable option to my laptop, using it for document creation,for work and college, reading, and passing the...
Published 24 months ago by SandO

1.0 out of 5 stars DIfficult to Type & Stained My Tab
UPDATE: After deciding to no longer use this case because of the added bulk and not very useful keyboard, I took my white Galaxy Tab out, and the back is stained from the case. My Tab was brand new when it went in, and it was in the case for only a few weeks. Now it has a darkened border that I doubt I will be able to fully remove. In sum, I am very disappointed with this...
Published on August 31, 2012 by Evan

‹ Previous | 1 2 372 | Next ›

4.0 out of 5 stars pleased but wish bluetooth would connect automatically, September 26, 2012
RAYE ELAINE (Clearlake Oaks, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RioRand® Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + Leather Case Stand for 7" Samsung Galaxy Tab P3100, P3110, P6200, P6210 (Personal Computers)
I purchased this item at the same time as my Samsung 7". I agree the keyboard is not designed for fast typing like a long email. Requires more pressure than expected. Hunt and peck almost works better than standard typing, but definitely easier than the touchscreen.

Case is nice, good quality, has a strap to keep tablet in, but needs a closure to keep whole case closed and secure.

Most annoying is having to activate the bluetooth everytime to connect with keyboard. If turning off keyboard frequently to save battery, there are several steps to reconnect. Should reconnect automatically like wireless does once it is turned on on the tablet. (If anyone knows a solution for this please share).

Looking at other options and reviews, seems like this is the best choice overall.

1.0 out of 5 stars dont buy this it doesn't work, December 19, 2013
Very cheaply made I sent it back an I would never buy this brand again. I couldn't make it work

5.0 out of 5 stars Nice!, December 10, 2013
Sylvia V Antonio (Brooklyn, NY United States) - See all my reviews
Fit my Galaxy by Samsung perfectly. The keyboard works great and being bluetooth was such a plus. I would recommend it for anyone with a Galaxy

5.0 out of 5 stars Wife loves, November 25, 2013
I use this for my wife's Samsung Galaxy Tab 7, and it works great. She always keeps her tablet in this case with the keyboard, although she does not always use the keyboard, unless she is actively texting/facebook. I prefer the touchscreen on the tablet.

5.0 out of 5 stars Earlier than expected, November 22, 2013
Amazon Customer (OAKBROOK TERRACE, IL, United States) - See all my reviews
Got this earlier than expected and works great, love it. I would recommend to anyone looking for a wireless keyboard at a great price.

2.0 out of 5 stars Disappointed, December 26, 2012
We ordered two of these. One works great and my son LOVES it! The other has a defective plug and now we have to go through the hassle of returning it. ugggg!!!!!!!!!

2.0 out of 5 stars CHEAP..., December 19, 2012
I had this keyboard for about 3 weeks. Its seemed cheaply made. The ON/OFF switch broke off...I didn't like it very much

4.0 out of 5 stars Interesting Litte Keyboard, November 30, 2012
I will not be writing a research paper on this keyboard. However, I do find it useful. One cannot touch type on it as the keys are just too small to properly place fingers. Nevertheless, I am using the keyboard to type this review. Also, one must solidly press each key to properly register. About the case: magnetic flaps (which I really like as they keep the case closed and secure), good stand (however, do not apply physical pressure from top as the retaining strap, under the the stand, could be damaged), and the blue tooth repsonse is very good with no delay between pressing keys and registred response on screen.

1.0 out of 5 stars Didn't even charge, low quality build, November 28, 2012
I might have liked this product if I could have gotten it to charge! But as I see it, it is a miracle the light even flashed when I plugged it in. I read the instructions and usually I don't and everything works out fine. I plugged in the device and after 5 seconds the charge light turned off, which is supposed to indicate that it is done charging. I thought maybe it was charged in factory, it didn't turn on in anyway. So I let it charge for a couple hours. Same result.

Pros:
*Compact
*Fits the Samsung tablet 2 7.0 very well
*I have small hands that can fit the keys
Cons:
*Don't buy if you have sausage fingers
*Made cheap
*Keys are bubbly, I can't see them responding well
*The on off switch is a sliver of plastic

I don't really recommend this product, it's cheaper and easier to get a normal case. Just be content with screen typing, get a real laptop if you want to type full length papers or something.

2.0 out of 5 stars 50% failure rate and seller does not replace, January 18, 2013
DO NOT, I REPEAT DO NOT BUY ANY PRODUCT FROM CE COMPASS!

I bought two of the "Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + Leather Case Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" as Christmas presents for my daughters. One of them stopped charging after the second time charging - this was under 30 days of purchasing. It doesn't work and I have no way of getting a warranty replacement. Beware of purchasing this product.

The second "Wireless Bluetooth Keyboard + Leather Case Stand for Samsung Galaxy Tab 7" is working fine and recharges with no problems.

If you like to roll dice, you have a 50-50 chance of getting a product that works. Probably better to buy a name brand product with a real way to get a replacement for warranty issues.

‹ Previous | 1 2 372 | Next ›