5.0 out of 5 stars The more I use it the more I love it
Published 11 months ago by Eric

3.0 out of 5 stars Projector "Cinema Theater"
Published 15 months ago by Mark R. Gouker

5.0 out of 5 stars The more I use it the more I love it, September 26, 2013
This review is from: RioRand 60" Portable Mini LED Projector Cinema Theater, Support PC Laptop VGA Input and SD + USB + AV Input (Black) (Misc.)
At first when I purchased this item, I didn't see its power or usefulness. I am in network marketing and I needed a projector to showcase my business; because of its size, weight and USB, AV and SD capability, I can stuff it in my back pack and take it anywhere and give a professional 12" to 67" presentation, it is awesome. The sound is plenty loud, but getting an external speaker would probably increase its range; with the mini tripod I purchased for it, I feel like I have a real powerful tool that looks like a toy, but works like an expensive projector.

I believe this item, would make a great Christmas gift, I highly recommend it for people who needs something for their teenager for school presentations, and to watch a fun movie on family nights. For the price you can't beat its versatility... enjoy.

3.0 out of 5 stars Projector "Cinema Theater", June 2, 2013
I recently was made the safety coordinator at work, had to make a Power Point presentation. I had a small budget and found this projector. It sounded good being HD, 20-60" screen size, ect. I spent hours putting this presentation together. When I finished, come to find out, font and font sizes are not agreeable with this projector, as anyone can attest to this type of presentation you don't want to turn off the lights as your audience will probably fall asleep. It's just not bright enough for this type of application, however, the videos that I presented came in good, "with the lights off" at 6' from the screen.

5.0 out of 5 stars Best, April 2, 2013
This is the cheapest price for a . Projecter it is the best way to be I love mine to snatch movies and play the Wii on it.

4.0 out of 5 stars Good for the money., June 12, 2014
A lot of people are rating this low, I think, because they want HD movie theater quality projection for $70. Well, you will not get that but on the upside this is a great little projector for the money. It comes nicely boxed and with all the bits you need to get going, minus 2 aaa batteries for the remote, and you definitely need the remote. You can easily see the projection in a bedroom with the lights off and the drapes drawn or outside at night. The sound quality is good although I chose to purchase additional speakers (amazon basics), the projection quality is that of like the drive in movies you went to as a kid. Definitely not awesome or HD but I bought this to have backyard drive in movie theme parties with my friends and it works a treat for that. You can inexpensively buy blackout cloth from any fabric store to make a screen (don't waste money on an expensive screen for something like this. The RCA cables that came with mine were rubbish and resulted in loud buzzing when I hooked them to a dvd player. I simply gave them the boot and used an HDMI and a mini HDMI cable to connect my laptop and kindle fire respectively. I haven't used the USB port but the HDMI connection works beautifully. All in all I would say buy this projector but keep your expectations in line with the price you are paying and recognize that you are purchasing what amounts to a toy rather than a serious piece of home theater equipment.

2.0 out of 5 stars not pleased, April 16, 2014
Sorry I was not please with this item. But the worst thing about this was trying to return the item and requested information on returning and the response was sorry your not happy with your purchase and I should consider giving it away as a gift because of the process of returning the item back to China. From now on I will be very careful in where I'm ordering anything.

5.0 out of 5 stars like it a lot, November 4, 2013
Like all features loveing it! It's something I recommend to anyone who is looking for home theater it's awesome for pictures to still learning on it though!

1.0 out of 5 stars Software Issues, January 6, 2014
The device never let me project anything but the home screen. It didn't allow me to select my input (I tried all the available inputs: USB, TV, SD card). I was very disappointed in this product.

5.0 out of 5 stars good, October 10, 2013
very good product fulfilled with my expectations I had with it, I look forward to doing future business with you, thank you very much ....

4.0 out of 5 stars Nice little projector., June 10, 2013
It is what I was expecting and work better than I imaging. The image was good even with moderate light in the room.

4.0 out of 5 stars Works good, February 13, 2014
For all the people saying this product is bad and have rated it 1 star, I believe for the price and size this is a pretty damn good projector for kids or even if you want to watch a movie on your wall,

Rate and Discover Movies