Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-3 of 3 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Dec 22, 2010 6:31:19 PM PST
I hated this game. I couldn't get past like anything. Don't buy this game.

Posted on Jan 19, 2011 11:45:17 PM PST
Sadly I may have to agree with you :( I just purchased the game yesterday and now I wish I would've just added 10 more bux and got Epic Mickey :( But noooo......I just HAD to get this game becuz I THOUGHT it was going to be "similar" to Drawn To Life The Next Chapter which I absolutely LOVE!! I even read up on it and everything, HOW I did NOT realize the concept of this.... "game", I have no idea....which to me, I don't even see how you can call it a "game" ?? It's not a GAME at all and it sure as heck isn't even CLOSE to what Drawn To Life is :( Don't get me wrong, I love puzzle games, which I'd say this is more like Gravity, which I have for my DS and I really like that, but this Create puzzler is in a way kinda hard for one thing, for another you don't seem to have options open to use any or all of the items on all the boards! Well, I was tired when I got home yesterday afternoon and I hurriedly opened this, popped it in my Wii I just got the week after X-mas, got comfy in my recliner and confusedly made it thru the tutorial, frustratingly made it thru the first "world" or whatever it's called, on top of skipping 1 puzzle completely, I think it was #3 or 4 where you had to knock the rocketship over and thru the ring?!?! I don't know.....the next thing I did was get up and very angrily and dissapointedly removed it from the Wii and put in the new Wario Shake It GAME I also bought, new, for HALF of what I paid for Create, and had a blast for the next 2 hours until it was time to make hubby dinner! So yes Susan, I do beleive I'm gonna have to agree with you ~~> DON'T BUY THIS GAME! Now, since I paid 40 bux for it, I don't know WHAT to do :( I sure could've used that money to get a GAME(s) that would've been SO much more fun and worth the money than this one! Now I feel, after what I paid for it, that I'm kinda "stuck" with it, if I take it back, I won't even get HALF of what I just purchased it for, If I keep it, it's probably just gonna take up space and collect dust!! :( Altho, I'm not one to "give-up" very easily, which was a good thing with a used GBA game I'd gotten for my DS, cuz I was going to return IT the next day but decided early that morning to give it a 2nd try and ended up totaly absorbed for the next 4 hours.....so, I'll give this another try today and keep my fingers crossed that maybe, just MAYBE I'll at least like it enuff to keep it and suffer the price I paid for it! Maybe I was too overly excited with all the Drawn To Life thoughts I had with it to give it a chance the 1st time around! LOL But if not, Create just might be the clincher for me to join a game rental store and rent & try out a game from now on BEFORE I go dropping that kind of money on something so disappointing!!

In reply to an earlier post on Sep 10, 2011 7:44:30 PM PDT
Gregory King says:
Considering so many people figured it out, I'm concluding that you both are just idiots. :-)
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  3
Initial post:  Dec 22, 2010
Latest post:  Sep 10, 2011

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.
Tracked by 1 customer

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about
Create - Nintendo Wii
Create - Nintendo Wii by Electronic Arts (Nintendo Wii)
3.3 out of 5 stars   (42)