Winter Driving Best Books of the Month Valentine's Day Shop Learn more nav_sap_SWP_6M_fly_beacon St Lucia easycohice_2016 All-New Amazon Fire TV Beauty V-Day Valentine's Day Cards Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Gift Card Offer chiraq chiraq chiraq  Amazon Echo All-New Fire Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now Sale

Format: HardcoverChange

on January 10, 2013
This is an annual gift my son always expects. Everyone else is excited on Christmas morning but he opens it and escapes back to bed to read it cover to cover.
on January 9, 2013
I bought this for a kid who loves reading and learning and he loves it and begged for another one after he finished it!
on November 29, 2012
my 11 year old loves it. every time she picks it up she find some interesting stuff. great present. interesting facts. came fast and it was a good price.
on September 9, 2012
This book was a birthday present for my 8 year old granddaughter, and she loves it. She reads it everyday, and tells her parents something interesting everyday that she has learned.
on April 21, 2012
I've always been a fan, even with Jack Palance hosting the show. I'll spread the happiness with my kids. Funky book- hilarious and grotesque at the same time.
on January 15, 2012
I buy the current year's edition of this book each year for my daughter for Christmas. She always enjoys going through it and finding crazy things!
on January 12, 2012
This book was for my 11 year old son. He's a big fan of Ripley's Believe It or Not books, and this one does not disappoint. Great photos, drawing and write-ups.
on January 7, 2012
I bought this for my 9 year old son because he enjoys the guiness book of world records. He was fascinated by all the strange facts and would share them with me! They even had me in awe by some of the strange things people do! Great book for any child who enjoys reading about the strange things people do.
on January 2, 2012
My sons love these kinds of trivia books. Although I haven't looked at it much, they seem to really enjoy all the interesing and weird facts.
on December 20, 2011
I was expecting more from this book but my son really likes it. The pages are clear and vibrant, but I was looking for a little bit more information that what's inside. Good book overall.