- File Size: 436 KB
- Print Length: 46 pages
- Publisher: GSwriting; 1 edition (November 17, 2012)
- Publication Date: November 17, 2012
- Sold by: Amazon Digital Services LLC
- Language: English
- ASIN: B00A9HFR98
- Text-to-Speech: Enabled
- Word Wise: Not Enabled
- Lending: Enabled
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #564,087 Paid in Kindle Store (See Top 100 Paid in Kindle Store)
Rise of Chaos Kindle Edition
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your email address or mobile phone number.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
More About the Author
Top Customer Reviews
This is a good read if you like short novella type stories and can't get enough of zombies getting their heads bashed in.
The nonstop struggle reminds me of the TV series "The Walking Dead" as the author describes events through out the book. If your a zombie lover this book is for you. I found it to be very intriguing as Mason starts out on his own and then builds up a team as they work their way through Chaos!
This Annihilation Epidemic takes place in Florida and so does this journey. Mason, Pualani and several friends attempt to reach Freedom Island.
As you may well imagine, there will be guts, gore, blood and some profanity along the way.
More to come in the next episode.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I was expecting more to come from this book. While I knew that it was going to be a quick and easy read I found the characters to be predictable and flat out annoying at times. Read morePublished 2 months ago by turnfast
Like the story and characters but all those "F BOMBS" don't do anything for it or them regardless of the situations in the story.Published 17 months ago by Jonwaron
If you have read any zombie stories, there will be little new here for you. Additionally, this is just part of the story. Read morePublished on November 17, 2013 by morehumanthanhuman
This is like a zombie short written by morons. Better to just let it go. Terrible characters and terrible writing.Published on May 27, 2013 by Nix
pretty sure this was written by a grade schooler... i just have nothing nice to say about it. worst book ive come across with my kindle...Published on May 13, 2013 by Amazon Customer
The plot development is a little thin but there is plenty of meat to the story to make up for it. The action starts fast n keeps goin. Read morePublished on May 13, 2013 by H. Fields
I started, put it away and then started it, put it away. Finally I finished it.
I thought" first book jitters" nope, downloaded the others. Read more
The book is actually well written, all 40 pages of it. I'm sick of these authors writing one book and cutting it up into a few chapters and the selling us the next few chapters... Read morePublished on March 9, 2013 by Wayne
Short but detailed. Very good as a quick read. I read it in one sitting, could not put it down.Published on March 9, 2013 by Amazon Customer
What Other Items Do Customers Buy After Viewing This Item?
Look for Similar Items by Category
- Books > Literature & Fiction > Genre Fiction > Horror
- Books > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Literature & Fiction
- Kindle Store > Kindle Short Reads > 90 minutes (44-64 pages) > Science Fiction & Fantasy
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Literature & Fiction > Horror
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Adventure
- Kindle Store > Kindle eBooks > Science Fiction & Fantasy > Science Fiction > Post-Apocalyptic