Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Blake Shelton Father's Day Gift Guide 2016 Fire TV Stick The Baby Store Find the Best Purina Pro Plan for Your Pet Amazon Cash Back Offer bighero bighero bighero  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Outdoor Recreation SnS

Sort: Oldest first | Newest first
Showing 1-4 of 4 posts in this discussion
Initial post: Apr 20, 2012 8:48:33 AM PDT
as many of you know the game was going to release in April,

then got pushed back to may. well it looks like it's going back a bit more

a post over on the official website for the upcoming pirate RPG Risen 2: Dark Waters brings word of new release dates for the game on consoles. Previously slated to release NEXT WEEK, the game will now hit store shelves on July 31, 2012 in the USA and Canada and on August 03, 2012 in European countries. Good news for PC fans though as Risen 2: Dark Waters' release on that platform is unaffected by the switch and the game is still charting a course for an April 27, 2012 release.

To ease the burden for the console crowd, Deep Silver has made it known that both the 360 and PS3 versions of Risen 2: Dark Waters will offer extra content, including the episode "The Air Temple" which features several hours of additional gameplay.

Posted on May 3, 2012 3:00:41 AM PDT
Last edited by the author on May 3, 2012 3:01:13 AM PDT
More free DLC is cool. I am still looking forward to this title.

Posted on May 14, 2012 11:07:07 AM PDT
Rev says:
Thats interesting, i ordered the PC SpEd and its still not shipped because the date was slated for May 22nd... however Steam released Risen 2 almost 2 weeks ago. So why is the physical copies delayed on PC???

As for consoles at least its not a total loss for your wait, free DLC is good.

Posted on Jun 1, 2012 6:22:09 PM PDT
They had to fix melee combat I think.
‹ Previous 1 Next ›
[Add comment]
Add your own message to the discussion
To insert a product link use the format: [[ASIN:ASIN product-title]] (What's this?)
Prompts for sign-in

This discussion

Participants:  3
Total posts:  4
Initial post:  Apr 20, 2012
Latest post:  Jun 1, 2012

New! Receive e-mail when new posts are made.

Search Customer Discussions
This discussion is about