3.0 out of 5 stars Meh, April 30, 2012
Gabriel Monroe (Northern Michigan) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Risen 2: Dark Waters - A Pirate's Clothes DLC [Online Game Code] (Software Download)
This game was decent at best. The character and model animations were clunky and outdated, and the combat system was mediocre at best. Playing through the story felt more like a chore than anything else. Other than that, I really liked the game. It was a refreshing scene well heading through the dry spell of role-playing till Diablo III: Standard Edition arrives. Ill continue to play though the game and see how I like it past the 20 hour mark. all-in-all, Id say it isnt really a must by till it hits a sale. Also, negative karma for having clothing DLC so close to the launch.

1.0 out of 5 stars Would not play, May 23, 2014
Never got the game or it would not play on my machine It has been months ago that I bought it. To long to remember what happened Its a real shame because I really like pirate games.

Rate and Discover Movies