Your Garage botysf16 Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc blink-182 Fire TV Stick Subscribe & Save Patriotic Picks Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1 AllOrNothingS1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Segway miniPro

on May 24, 2011
Rishi is my favorite tea company as their quality is excellent and consistent, and most of their teas are organic and fair trade. I started drinking white and green tea mainly for the numerous health benefits, but now it's become such an enjoyable part of my daily routine that I drink it just for that. The Peach Blossom has a wonderful fruity fragrance and is slightly sweet. It makes an incredibly delicious iced tea as well. It does have elements of citrus in it, so it may not be as "peachy" as you might expect. This makes it a bit lighter and less syrupy-sweet than it might be if the peach predominated. This is neither good nor bad, it just depends on your personal preference. One thing I like about Rishi is that all of their teas taste very natural...because they are natural! There are no artificial flavors or sweeteners. I would purchase it either from Rishi Teas website, or perhaps at Whole Foods Market, as the price they have listed here on Amazon is very high. Also, on Rishi's website you can choose from different sizes, including some samples if you want to try a variety first before buying a larger quantity.
on May 31, 2010
The taste of tangerine overpowers any peach flavor that may be in this tea. We've only made iced tea, and we enjoy it, but I was really looking for a white tea with peach flavor. The title is a bit misleading, since the tea also includes orange and tangerine.
on February 19, 2010
This indeed is the best tea ever. I've been a big tea drinker all my life, but don't remember ever being vowed by a new brand of tea as much as this one. It smells wonderful and tastes even better.

It's suitable for drinking in the evening as it is very mellow. For those who like strong black tea, this might not be their cup of tea. Those who appreciate subtle mellow tea will find this tea is just wonderful. It has no bitterness at all, maybe even a slight hint of sweetness (without sugar added).

I can see myself buying a lot more of this tea in the future.
on June 13, 2012
This was one of my favorite Rishi teas..... until this year. They removed the flavoring and now it tastes like plain white tea. So if you like scented unflavored white tea give it a try. I like flavored white tea so I'm not buying it anymore. I'm now hunting around for flavored whites I like from other sellers since Rishi also discontinued the honeydew melon flavored white tea last year. I never thought I'd have to leave Rishi tea because I loved their stuff but the day has come. Bummer!
on May 22, 2012
This tea is always fresh, smells heavenly, Super yummy, very little caffine. I bought it at whole foods when I was getting off the coffee. It was very expensive but I got hooked. Amazon sold 3 for the same price as I bought one at whole foods. It always comes quickly, never any problems. Get it! You'll be better for it!
on April 4, 2009
This peach tea is the best tea ever. I've been drinking it (hot) for several years and the tea shopped where I bought it went out of business. I only drink tea (no coffee) and usually decaf herbal teas. This is BY FAR the best of the teas in my pantry.
on June 26, 2008
This is the most amazing tea I've ever had. It's fairly expensive, even compared to the more lux brands of tea like Mighty Leaf, but it is wonderful. I have only made it as iced tea so far...
on September 11, 2012
Spa in a cup is the only way I can desribe how this tea makes me feel. It has a gentle and soothing floral aroma and a delicate flavor. It is my favorite tea from all the Rishi teas and at this point I have tried almost all of their flavors.
on October 7, 2013
I absolutely LOVE this tea! The flavor is light yet delicious. I would definitely recommend, it is worth the money.
on February 19, 2012
Great white tea with a light peach flavor and aroma. Nice tea for the evening since it is lower in caffeine.