Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Metal Gear Rising Revengeance Limited Edition
Safety Month BOTMKT Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums The best from Bose just got wireless Fire TV Stick Sun Care Patriotic Picks STEM Amazon Cash Back Offer AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3 AnnedroidsS3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Segway miniPro STEM

Format: Video Game|Change

on February 26, 2013
".... As for the limited edition extras, the plasma lamp is gorgeous and extremely cool. The steelbook case is well made and looks wonderful. The bonus soundtrack disc is cool to have, but somewhat lacking (I'm pretty sure a good chunk of the best in-game music is nowhere to be found on the disc). The box all of it comes in looks great on a shelf. All very good stuff sure to please the hardcore Metal Gear fan. "

I actually bought the game for the lamp and the soundtrack. I like the neat stuff that companies are putting together with games. I'll give the game to my kids, and probably play it when I have some downtime... but the lamp is very nice. The lighting is blue, but would have been truly awersome if the colors changed like other lamps do, and it was very well packaged too. The box will sit on my shelf alongside others.

Nice to know the game is fun to play, but with real life being a pain, it will have to wait.
on April 12, 2013
This game is not your run of the mill metal gear and before you go bashing it for that sole reason give it a try! Its a great action hack and slash when there aren't really that many of those done right now a days. The story is something out of cross between totally unrealistic and Japanese traditional comedy (which just means not fun and boring) but the gameplay is really second to none!
on February 4, 2015
As a huge fan of the game this was a must to my collection. The lamp is what your mainly paying for. The collectors edition comes with the game completely sealed and inside is an instrumental soundtrack. Not the vocal. The instrumental which is in the edition is exclusive to this only I believe. There is also a steel book to put your game featuring official artwork of Raiden and his robot dog (I forgot his name sorry) and the best part is the lamp. The lamp is glass and inside has a blade replica of Raiden. It has 3 settings. A on/off setting, a 'only glow setting' and the plasma setting. Yes it has actual plasma and if you touch it while that setting is on it follows your hand. A great collectors item.
on February 19, 2014
So many of these lamps are cheap, chinese junk. The Tesla part does not work on around 30% of them i tested it on. You're rolling dice and risking a return on buying them new, and especially used. I would NOT buy any from Warehouse deals because over 50% of them are returns of non working Tesla lamps. Make sure you buy from a seller with an excellent return policy. I would not buy from a 1st party seller that will not send you a prepaid return label if it is broken.
on November 13, 2013
I simply love this game! It's how I've always wanted to experience Metal Gear. I've been a huge fan of the franchise ever since the first few games came out. The graphics are superb here and the gameplay is fun. controls are fluid and intuitive. The collectors edition is a great value. It comes with a very high quality plasma lamp. The sound track is very nice to listen to. The metal case is a nice addition to the collection. I would have appreciated a figurine with this set but with all the goodies included I shouldn't be too greedy.
on November 20, 2014
I feel like I may have been one of the lucky ones. I've read that the plasma lamp (which is the only reason why I bought this) is frequently broken upon arrival. Mine works, but the craftsmanship definitely leaves something to be desired.
on December 28, 2015
My husband and I were very excited to find that there was a limited edition for this game so when I try arrived in of course wrapping and put it under the tree and couldn't wait until our son opened it knowing that he would be as excited as we were, so on Christmas eve he got to open one of his gifts and he chose that one. Then much to our surprise the plasma lamp was broken and glass went everywhere. My husband and I were very disappointed. Plus I am still finding the glass everywhere I have vacuumed at least 3 times. However he seems to like the game so I'll give you that,but I would love to send you the video of the disappointment on his face about the lamp.
on March 3, 2013
This game is awesome. It is a unique game. Faster pace than most metal gear games. The sword play style is a refreshing change of pace. The game is very beautifully done. Now for the limited edition. The bones items are GREAT. Incredibly detailed. Beautifully done and looks incredible in any collector's collection.
on February 24, 2013
This game is amazing! Don't let other people fool you no matter what they say! Sure, it's not about a lot of stealth, but I'm sure they made that clear throughout the developement of the game. It still retains some stealth elements, but you don't have to do that. You can go in with your blade and cut what you will! Another problem is people complain that they cannot get the hang of the game. It lacks a dedicated dodge button, although its parry system will usually get the job done. People try to play this game like a Devil May Cry game or a God of War game, but let me just say. If you plan on going in with that idea you're playing the game wrong. Overall this game is great! It has great replay value and the DLC is on the way!
on January 23, 2014
The game, the steelbook, the lamp ($80 value alone) for less than $70 for xbox 360, and you are asking any more questions? nah man you just spam that buy it now with 1 click button and get over it ok? goody

See 1 answered question