Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Sixx AM Tile Wearable Technology Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Luxury Beauty Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer starwars starwars starwars  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop Now STEM

Format: Kindle Edition|Change
Price:$2.99

on December 27, 2012
The different point of views was something i had apprecaited so everyone knew what they were thinking, feeling and it contributed to the five stars.

Im honestly glad i downloaded this book because of the romance, paranormal and action this great book had and i hope everyone gets a chance to read it because it is worth it all! The main character just cant get a break! Kidnapped, beaten, lied to, every thing bad that could happen, happens and it is well written and i have no complaints!
on June 29, 2012
I LOVE THIS BOOK!! I haven't finished it yet but I am already hooked!!! You can tell Mandy is a natural writer with the way her words flow. Each chapter keeps you on the edge of your seat for what is going to happen next! It's one of those books that keeps you up at night waaaayy later than you should be! You know what I'm talking about book lovers! o.0 And I think it's appropriate for all ages!! Overall, it's a gripping story, very well written, action PACKED, and it's just fun to read! I can't wait to finish it! I hope there's a sequel!!! :D
on July 20, 2013
Really great book about the supernatural world. However I was disappointed in the way it ended. There was no ending and we will have to wait and see if the author will write a sequel to it. I sure hope she does.
on July 14, 2012
If you love books about the supernatural world, this is a great selection! It is a unique story with interesting characters that blend together into a great plot! I would recomend this book to anyone, before the price goes up! Can't wait for book #2 to come out, and I hope a movie will be made!
on March 26, 2014
It is so unfortunate that YA literature is based on the concept that teens are idiots. This book had some good ideas and interesting takes on the supernatural, but absolutely failed in two respects. First, it has excruciating detail and second, the good guys are notoriously stupid when confronting the bad guys.

I hate writing negative reviews, but I feel that the reader needs to beware. The first half is fine, but then it just bogs down and has terrible, idiotic move after idiotic move.
on April 14, 2013
Love the intro to the characters can't wait for more books to this series. Charlie is a great female lead & I can't wait to see what other hidden power she has.
on February 3, 2013
I loved this booked could not put it down. I can't wait to read book 2 please hurry with Book 2.
on April 1, 2016
I loved it and I hope there will be a sequel
on July 26, 2012
"Rising of the Cursed" is a great read and appeals to all audiences. Mandy Huston has "MAD" skills as a writer and keeps the reader wanting more!!! I can't want to read Book 2!!!!
on September 3, 2012
I became hooked into the story from the start. The smooth writing kept me involved and feeling like I was in the story. I could feel the emotions of the main characters, and you want to be a vampire at times...even tho they say no way. Mandy's story is entertaining and I can't wait to read her next book.