- Choose to play the classic version of the game, or try it on a new 3D globe
- Try Classic Game or Simultaneous-Turn options
- Superior graphics and animation bring every battle to life
- Mission-based play with preset objectives
- New negotiation features, territory-depth enhancements, and territory bidding
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you are only into shoot 'em up, splash-tastic games, go buy a new one. For pure, challenging strategy, this is a good investment. Well worth the money spent.
This game allows you to play Classic Risk, just like the original board game; or you can choose from many in-game options that offer hours of fun. These include turn-based or 'same time' play. You can play against the PC, other players in the 'hot seat' on the same PC, or against players via LAN or internet. I look forward to trying it on the internet myself.
Shop around, find one with a manual (it's worth it), and you should be able to find it for as little as $[...]. You'll be glad you did.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This game is a fun way for kids to learn strategy, basic math and geography. My boys are 10 and 5 yrs old and they love it. Read morePublished on May 18, 2011 by Alan Lehmann
Bought this for my son who is 16. It is one of three we purchased. Games arrived promptly, in great condition. He loved the board game, so we decided to try it. Success!Published on January 14, 2011 by Susan Allison