4.0 out of 5 stars cheap cable that works
not really much you can say in a review for a cheap cable cheaper than going to radio shack or wal-mart for the cable and it does the job it is supposed to

i saw the review where someone got a reverse wired cable so i tested and mine is properly wired the left channel comes from the left speaker and the right channel from the right speaker

the cable...
Published on October 22, 2009 by J. Vincent

2.0 out of 5 stars defective
left speaker wire did not send output, waiting for seller to discuss an exchange. fast shipping on a broken product.
Published on February 26, 2009 by P. Sabordo

‹ Previous | 1 2 330 | Next ›

3.0 out of 5 stars Cheap price, cheap quality., January 4, 2012
This review is from: RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable (Electronics)
If you intend to plug these in and leave them, they'll be ok, but I wouldn't get them if you need something more rugged. They're ... thin. The wire is thin like a set of cheap headphones, but it get the job done. The metal "collars" on the RCA plugs are thin (as in several sheets of tin-foil), but strong enough to do their job. I was worried about having a short in the wire when I first looked at them, but they carry sound well with no problems. For the price, you can't do any better, but if you need something more durable, something that could travel with or plug/unplug frequently don't get these.

1.0 out of 5 stars Poor Quality, May 12, 2011
EE (Detroit, MI) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable (Electronics)
Item is poorly made. Low gauge wire and plastic covers over RCA ends slide back when you disconnect them. Would not buy again.

1.0 out of 5 stars Terrible Quality, December 17, 2010
This review is from: RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable (Electronics)
I didn't expect an audio cable for less than $2 to have great quality, but this is especially awful. I hooked up my computer to some real speakers with this and the sound quality is noticeably bad. Perhaps mine was defective, but I'd say save yourself a couple bucks and some time and get a real cable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great Cable, December 13, 2009
This review is from: RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable (Electronics)
Not much to say about the RiteAV 3.5mm to RCA cable. It's a cable and it does its job perfectly. I can connect my iPod or computer to the TV for great stereo sound. It has my full recommendation.

4.0 out of 5 stars The cheaper alternative, May 20, 2009
This review is from: RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable (Electronics)
Don't buy some overpriced iPod-branded cables when you can get this cable at a MUCH lower price.
Now, this cable isn't the best out there, but for the price it's unbeatable. The connections don't seem to be very durable, but if you're like me, you'll just leave it plugged into your stereo and not worry about it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Just What I Needed, May 6, 2011
This review is from: RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable (Electronics)
I purchased a converter to hook up my computer to my TV but the unit didn't come with an audio hook-up. I purchased this and it is EXACTLY what I needed. Now I can watch my Netflix movies on my TV instead of my computer!

5.0 out of 5 stars How can you really review this?, June 28, 2008
This review is from: RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable (Electronics)
Well... I purchased this item to replace RCA-to-eighgth" that I used to have, but had to canabalise.

I'm pleased with this product (and the seller I bought it from who shipped at lightning speed) but mainly because of it's length, which is a good bit longer than my last one. I use this item soley to transfer songs from my four-track onto my computer. It does the job well.

1.0 out of 5 stars You get what you pay for, June 27, 2011
This review is from: RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable (Electronics)
I guess I should have known better, you get what you pay for. The earphone jack has to be in just the right position to get the full signal. If I move or touch the cord, It makes a loud scratchy noise and then it may or may not have a full signal after that. I suggest you spend a little extra money and get a better quality cord.

1.0 out of 5 stars Got What I Paid For, May 19, 2011
Reyronald F. Pineda (Los Angeles, CA USA) - See all my reviews
This review is from: RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable (Electronics)
I paid two dollars for this and it worked fine for the first week. But after that, it took a crap on me and I have to play with the cable in order to get sound from both speakers instead of one.

1.0 out of 5 stars Wired in reverse, no connection on one plug., July 22, 2010
This review is from: RiteAV 6 Feet 3.5mm to Stereo RCA Male Cable (Electronics)
My brother and I each ordered 3 of these - a lack of communication being responsible for that. We used different sellers, but got the "same" product. When they arrived they were more or less the same thing, but 3 came in a large bag, coiled in a big 'O', and 3 came in a smaller bag, folded back and forth like most thin cords are, and tied in the middle with a twistie.

Anyway, it turned out to be a good thing that we ordered extra. We needed 3 cords to hook up multi channel audio inputs (from PC sound card) on a new Audio/Video receiver.

It quickly became apparent that the red and white plugs were reversed and one cable had a bad channel - no signal through one plug.

So far we have only put 5 to the test, and all 5 have been reversed with one cable having a bad channel. AFAIK, the 6th cable is still in the bag it came in.

tssk. tssk. tssskkk.