Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Gifts for Mom to look and feel great Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer bschs2 bschs2 bschs2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite UniOrlando Shop Now SnS

VINE VOICEon January 23, 2010
Needed a long VGA cable to hook a laptop up to a big screen TV about 15 feet away. Cable works perfect and was reasonably priced. Very happy
on August 9, 2009
I ordered this cable for my home theater projector. I can see absolutely no signal loss whatsoever. It's rather thick and well coated to avoid any signal degrading effects on the image. The "chokes" (round things near the ends of the cable) help, too. I am very satisfied with my order and would happily order another cable from this company!
on December 19, 2011
Used it to connect my HP laptop to an LG 65" 3D HD television. First, right out of the box, the metal sheath protecting the pins on one end was bent, preventing it from being inserted into the female connector. The metal was a very thin and mediocre alloy, so I was able to bend it back simply using the tip of my finger.

Then I connected both ends and saw....nothing. TV indicated there was no SVGA input.

As a sanity check, I took another SVGA cable from a working desktop computer and tried it. The old cable worked beautifully and the computer desktop was displayed on the television.

Then I tested the shipped cable using a meter and discovered that 7 out of 15 pins were either not wired or were mis-wired! (All 15 pins of the old cable worked.)

Seriously inadequate quality control.
on March 18, 2010
We use this cable in a portable church setting. We wrap it fairly carefully in circles and do not create any pressure points when packing or using. However, about 4 months later, the cable became unusable - initially, it changed colors to all yellow, red, or blue, and after a while, it would freeze an image on the projector. We tested with multiple cables, and this was the only one that did so. My assumption is that due to its length, somewhere in the middle the cable became damaged, causing the image to become distorted.
on July 31, 2012
Please beware of that some seller sells cable has only 14 pins instead of 15. The missing pin is used to identify the monitor, which will not affect the video signal in most cases. Nevertheless, sometimes the computer needs the model of the monitor to setup the proper alignment, and in those cases this cable will work poorly.
on July 25, 2011
I bought this after seeing the numerous positive reviews. I ended up being very disappointed. The video quality degradation definitely was visible. It was just too blurry for me to use. Also, I was not able to run my video card at 1920x1080. Not sure if this was because the cable prevented the card from detecting the monitor capabilities or if the cable just did not handle this resolution. I had a 5ft video cable which allowed a super crisp 1920x1080 resolution. Then, I swapped the shorter cable with this long cable and got a blurry display at a lower resolution. It may not be an expensive cable (meaning I won't bother returning it), but it's not usable to me.
on August 18, 2011
I used this cable to run video from a laptop to a projector. I had been using an ethernet cable with vga adapters, and the video quality was very bad. This cable is a vast improvement, but I still see a tiny bit of ghosting at a resolution of 1024x768. The ghosting is barely visible at all, and is not noticeable if watching a movie or playing games. The only time I can see it is if I look closely (at my 100" projector screen) when there is text present on a white background.

I recommend this for pretty much everyone, but if you need absolutely PERFECT video quality a powered VGA extender would be more fit for you.
on February 28, 2012
I assumed a cable was just a cable...but apparently I was wrong. This hunk of junk produces a very noticeable line of interference. Its hard to not notice. I tried it on multiple units (laptops, monitors, projectors) to no avail. Maybe it was just this unit...but regardless. I am not in a position to return the POS cable now, and so I am a bit embittered.
on June 26, 2010
I wondered what a 25' video cable would do to the signal, therefore the image reaching my 19" VGA-only monitor. I also wondered how this cable -- which seems to be rated for different resolutions -- would work with my Mac and my intended 1280 x 1024 screen. And most importantly, how would such a cable -- purchased at such a bargain -- perform.

Glad to report that everything is 100%. I already have a "pigtail" made by Belkin that converts the DVI signal to standard VGA, so all I had to do was connect this cable to that, then run it around furniture to my monitor and direct-connect it to the monitor.

Worked first time, every time.

Very pleased with the cable and Eforcity's fast service.

I have no doubt that this would be a good, inexpensive solution for delivering the video signal from a Mac G5 to High-Def Television via the PC port found on nearly all of them. Then I would use one of Eforcity's optical cables (TOSlink) to deliver the digital audio from the Mac to the Optical In of the Flat screen TV for all-digital sound from the Mac. I already own a TOS link optical (fibre-optic) wire, purchased months before this.
on June 5, 2012
I thought these cables looked great, good reviews, but every time I use them there is a ghost image to the right. It makes everything look slightly blurry (so text is very hard to read) and against a white background there is a distinct ghost image. This makes these cables completely unusable for me. I ordered the 50 ft and 25 ft of this same brand, both do the same thing on multiple devices.