Truck Month Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon The Jayhawks Fire TV with 4k Ultra HD Grocery Mother's Day Gifts Amazon Gift Card Offer ctstrph2 ctstrph2 ctstrph2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Fire, Only $39.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Spring Arrivals in Outdoor Clothing SnS

on February 6, 2001
I am currently reading this book for a Spanish class, and the novels are very entertaining. I found myself reading ahead just because the story was so compelling. Each is a story about a rite of passage, and the reading level is good for intermediate to advanced students. I have been studying Spanish for almost 8 years and had no difficulty with the language of the book. I highly recommend this for a quick, interesting read, possibly for brushing up on Spanish.
on August 2, 2008
Thank you for the book that I will use this semester. It's in great condition even though it was previously used but those are the best books to have in my opinion so thank you!!!