Professional restaurant supplies Textbook Trade In Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_cbcc_7_fly_beacon Sixx AM Fire TV Stick Grocery Made in Italy Amazon Gift Card Offer out2 out2 out2  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now STEM

on November 9, 2014
This product keeps my beverages warm and is better than any previous beverage warmer I've owned. I would have rated it 5 Stars except for two human-engineering issues. First, the on/off switch is placed halfway down the power cord. This is an awkward location that requires excessive reaching and makes it easy to accidentally knock-over your beverage cup, or other objects nearby. The on/off switch should have been placed on the warmer, next to the on/off light. The second problem is with the support legs under the warmer's base. They should be non-skid, but they are not. The base easily moves when placing a cup on it, or removing it from the warmer, especially if you have the warmer on a hard, smooth surface like a desk top. I had to purchase a non-skid rubber mat, about 5-inches square, to place the warmer on. Now, it doesn't move.
on April 9, 2013
I tried normal candle warmers to serve the purpose of keeping my coffee warm, but none of them worked. I very seldom drink a whole cup at a time as I use a larger size than what comes with this warmer, and didn't want to have to keep going to the microwave to warm it up when I wanted more coffee. The mug that comes with the warmer is nice...no complaint with the size of it, but it is a little small....not too small though. Anyway, I am very pleased with this warmer and hope that it fills your need as much as it does mine.
on May 19, 2013
Although quite pricey in my opinion, this unit is well made and much more durable than the beverage warmer it had replaced. My previous warmers case had cracked after I had forgotten to turn the power off when not in use. Absentmindedly I have forgotten to do so with this warmer as well, but it's held up and the case has not cracked, thus not becoming a safety hazard.

I use mine solely for drinking coffee and keeping it at a pleasingly hot temperature for sometimes hours at a time, it does that very well. This warmer is a definite keeper, it meets or exceeds my expectations.

The only con (and I didn't take off a star for it because it has nothing to do with the warmer itself), is it came with a bonus ceramic coffee cup, which was received broken.

In summary this warmer IMHO is worth the extra costs over the less expensive models. Its durable, it keeps your coffee hot and I would not hesitate to purchase again or to recommend to others.
on December 24, 2008
I have this product for almost 2 years now and I'm delighted with it! I use it in the office to keep my tea warm all day long. One of my bosses realy liked the idea. It's a go for anyone looking for something nice and different, but under budget, as a gift.
on March 22, 2015
Don't believe the other reviews on other mug warmers!! I've been using the Rival Warmer for about 10 years now..THE SAME ONE!..and it gets hot and is safe. I've never had a single problem with it and it keeps anything hot for days straight. I sometimes leave it on for 12 hours straight. It makes cold drinks microwave hot in 10 minutes and keeps hot things hot. Looks the same and works the same as it did 10 years ago. Get the Rival and skip Mr Coffee, etc. They're junk.
review image
on December 17, 2015
I had one of these for about 15 years that I used at the office and it finally died. If you want a warmer that actually works and keeps your beverage almost hot, this is the one. The heating surface is narrow at a little less than 3 1/4" but I use a tall and narrow mug so it's no problem. I also put a lid on my mug which keeps it really hot.
on December 6, 2014
I've worn out several of these over the years and found that they work good. I've tried several other warmers and they were no good, so I was happy to find that I could still buy one of these. I just hope that when this one gets worn out that they still will be selling this thing.
on April 15, 2015
Works great. Husband has same one and has had it for 10 years. That's why I got one too. This brand is super HOT and not like the other brands. Drinks stay microwave hot and this will warm up a cold drink in 15 minutes to HOT. Best one out there. Sadly they're fading away in the market.
on June 30, 2014
I read the Amazon reviews before selecting this beverage warmer and I am very pleased with this product. It is very sturdy and well made, better than any others I have used which were made of flimsy plastic. It puts out more heat than the others, which is just what I wanted. It keeps the tea in my glass pot warm for as long as the tea lasts. I am looking forward to a long and very warm relationship with this appliance! (It also comes with a little friend, a cute little 235 ml (8 oz) mug which nestles perfectly on the heating surface. It looks like a toy, but it is also well made.)
on August 9, 2014
Size is too small, the area that the cup rest on is not COFFEE MUG size. The switch is too far away from the unit for my taste.