Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Rival GRF400 Fold n' Store Electric Griddle
Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer CafeSociety CafeSociety CafeSociety  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Water Sports

on April 13, 2011
The Rival Griddle is great! There are dual controls for the times you do not need to use the entire griddle. The griddle folds in half for easy storage and the cord wraps around the back. After cooking, the griddle is so easy to clean. We just wipe it off with a damp cloth. The griddle cooks the food evenly and we enjoy using it. I would highly recommend this griddle.
on May 18, 2007
My wife loves this griddle. It's actually our second one after some unintentional damage was done to the first one. We love the compact storage solution as well as the ability to set each side independently.

I only wish it was cheaper and easier to find.
on March 20, 2006
Great griddle, best feature is the fold n' store. Will easily fit in any cabinet, set up and fold up is extremely easy.

I'd purchase one again.
on March 18, 2006
We have had this griddle for over a year now. We bought it because it seemed like a great idea at the time. Folds up? Easy to use? Good features? All "yes", but with some qualifiers.

We bought it specifically for a trip to Colorado, where we made a large quantity of flapjacks for a family reunion. It was in addition to our old griddle, and in addition to the other griddles brought by other family members. The portability can't be beat, unless they made a better way to carry the drip pan. It worked, and still works great for flapjacks, French toast, fried eggs, and anything that doesn't drip grease.

The drip tray is easy to use, but can't be stowed in the folded position. It does not catch all of the grease from bacon, ground beef patties, or pork chops. I do not know how to remedy this.

I still like this griddle, but have to compensate for its flaws. I think it is a good value for those that want to save space and have portability, but don't have a lot of greasy food to cook.
on December 16, 2011
We love this griddle. We take it with us camping and to school functions. Because it folds you don't have to worry about scratching the plates. My plates are old and I need new ones which I am currently looking for. We don't want to have to get rid of this griddle because it is convenient.
on July 8, 2006
I absolutely love the folding feature of this griddle. We only use it for pancakes and it serves this purpose great.
on January 16, 2007
Heats fast, stores easily, makes great pancakes quickly, I highly recommend this item
on January 11, 2007
I bought this griddle both to use at home and in my RV. I love the fact that the two sides have separate temperature controls. It is incredibly easy to clean and folds up into a very compact, convenient and handy footprint - important in my RV. I had looked at lots of different griddle models, many way more expensive than this one. This is a great value and I would recommend it to anyone!!!
on December 27, 2008
Neat concept, convenient to store.
But, it's poorly made. This lasted all of 10 months (with just weekly use,) and now undercooks or burns the pancakes.
Can't recommend it. Good luck.
on May 20, 2016
we love this griddle,wish we could find another one,our knobs broke on our,if anyone wont to sale there ,or know were we can get one ,will buy it,we used it for camping

See 1 answered question