Rival RO230-B 22-Quart Roaster Oven, Black
|Price:||$69.15 & FREE Shipping. Details|
- Enter your model number above to make sure this fits.
- 22-Quart capacity
- Fits up to a 22-pound turkey
- Removable rack and enamel-on-steel roasting pan
- Lid rest for convenient serving
- Measures 23 by 17 by 9 inches; 1-year warranty
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 22-Quart | Color: Black
From the Manufacturer
Cook Turkey, Roasts, Gravy--In the Roaster
Preparing gravy from pan drippings is a key element to rich-tasing gravy. You can easily simmer a delicious gravy right in the roaster oven pan without hassle. There's no mess and you keep stovetop burners free for other cooking!
Serve a Delicious Feast
We have what you need to prepare and serve a delicious feast! From experienced to beginner cooks, you can impress your friends and family with a meal that is tender, juicy and flavorful.
Easier Cooking and Cleaning
Using a countertop roaster oven keeps your kitchen running smoothly when entertaining or for every day. You won't have to cook your bird or roast ahead of time just to make room in the oven. And when you are done, clean up is quick because the roaster pan is dishwasher safe.
Great for Entertaining
Ideal for large gatherings, social functions, special events, or holiday entertaining. 18 qt (RO180, white) and 22 qt (RO230-B, black).
Removable Rack and Pan
Includes removable steel roasting rack and removable roasting pan.
Roast, Bake, and Slow Cook
Functions as a convenient second oven during busy meal prep times.
Cook and Serve
Easy to use temperature controls.
|Rival 18-Quart Roaster Oven||Rival 22-Quart Roaster Oven||Stainless Steel Roaster, 20-Quart||22-Quart Roaster Oven with Self-Basting Lid|
|# Adult Servings||6-8||9-13||14-16||17|
|Turkey, Roast, or Ham Size||9-12 lbs.||14-20lbs.||20-24lbs.||26lbs.|
|Cook Time 325ᵒF||2-1/4 to 2-3/4 hrs.||3-4 hrs.||3-1/2 to 4-1/2 hrs.||4-1/2 to 5 hrs.|
|Amt. of Stuffing||8-12 Cups||13-20 Cups||21-24 Cups||25 Cups|
Top Customer Reviews
1. Great for a second oven. This is especially nice during the holiday season (Thanksgiving and Christmas). I can bake up to a twenty-pound turkey or two twelve-pound spiral cut hams in a single roaster.
2. Great for keeping food warm. During the holidays or any time when you have out of state relatives coming in, you can prepare food and have it warm when your guests arrive. My mom and dad come in from a distance of over 1000 miles and you never know for sure when they are going to arrive. This way I can fix some pork chops and allow them to simmer a little in the roaster. This way they have a warm home cooked meal waiting for them when they get in.
3. It's an extremely versatile kitchen appliance. I have baked turkeys and hams in it. In addition, I have fixed pot roasts, chicken, chili, and stew with amazing results.
4. It doesn't heat up the house as much as a conventional oven. During the summer time I occasionally get a craving for a roast or even a nice turkey. This way I can fix a nice hot meal and without a hot house. This saves me money on the AC bills. In fact, I bet you over the last five years I have save more than enough to pay for the unit.
5. Dependable...I have had my two roasters for five years now. In addition, I bought two for my mom and dad and all four are still working fine.
6. Safer than an outdoor turkey cooker. I don't have to worry about a grease fire like I would with a turkey cooker.
7. Turkey is extremely moist. Because the bird is halfway submerged in juices it comes out very very moist and tender.
1.Read more ›
I really appreciate having the oven available for other dishes when I use my roaster. And when my oven was being repaired ,we used the roaster in it's place, and I was pleasantly surprised at what I could cook in it! I just used it dry, and put my baking pans inside, and my dishes came out just as good as when using the conventional oven. It's large enough to easily accomodate a 9x13 pan.
The one big drawback is you have to really watch the temperature. It gets hotter than you set the dial, so I compensate and cook at a lower temperature. It can be annoying at first, but once you get used to your roaster, it's not so big of a deal. But be prepared until you know what your roaster will do. And the removable pan you cook in is very big and not very nonstick, so can be a pain to wash unless you have an extra large sink. Spraying it down in the sink while it's still hot does help with clean-up, but it's never easy to wash. It does take up a lot of counter space while using it.
I have the buffet inserts, and they work great for taco/nacho parties. I put the hot items in their own compartment (meat, beans, cheese sauce), and they stay hot the entire time. And, again, it's portable, so you can take it to an event to use this way.Read more ›
This allows the main course to be done in this roaster, leaving the oven for breads and other food that makes a meal complete. And it moves the heat out of the kitchen, a good thing in Phoenix AZ. And you can use it as a warming tray, a serving station and many more uses.
I like it more than I expected. It performs better than I expected. It is easier to clean than I expected. And ... the food tastes great!
Most Recent Customer Reviews
The absolute best crockpots out there dont buy any other brand unless u like burning your food.
This is also one of the cheapest
used it for turkey and then prime rib. Frees up the oven for other dishesPublished 7 days ago by R. Mommy
I'm so glad I bought it, because it's so good at roasting chicken.Published 7 days ago by Windy Perkins
Nice size for potlucks and large dinners. Controls are very simple to use. I can bake, roast, or whatever with it.I have used this indoors and out. Read morePublished 8 days ago by Lora Ann
Live in Vegas - summers are hot & don't want to turn oven on - this allows me to cook pretty much anything I would in house oven out on the porch. Read morePublished 16 days ago by L5
Love Love Love......I had one of these many years back and it got lost along the way. It makes one delicious turkey at Thanksgiving and a real smart way to keep your over open for... Read morePublished 18 days ago by CHM