5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding! Must have for Buckeye fans.
This is a great dvd set. It has the complete ABC game broadcasts for each of the 1979, 2002 and 2006 wins over Michigan. Commercials have been removed as has the halftime. The video quality is outstanding on all three games which is especially impressive for the 1979 game. It features the ability to watch the entire game or select specific quarters. Very impressive!!
Published on January 31, 2009 by M. Wander

1.0 out of 5 stars One DVD of set of three was terrible quality
I ordered as a gift. Thankfully I did preview the DVDs to check the quality. The two early DVDs were ok considering the dates they aired. The third DVD which was the latest date was terrible.

Published on December 19, 2011 by FtWorth customer

5.0 out of 5 stars Outstanding! Must have for Buckeye fans., January 31, 2009
M. Wander (Westerville, Ohio) - See all my reviews

5.0 out of 5 stars He loved it!, January 3, 2012
This review is from: Rivalry Series: Ohio State Beats Michigan (DVD)
My husband is a big OSU fan, and this Christmas I had no idea what to get him that he didn't already have that didn't cost an arm and a leg of course. Let's just say that when he opened his Christmas gifts, THIS gift was more enjoyed then the main and more expensive one (that wasn't sports related)! He still talks about this DVD to family & friends! Great for any OSU fan!

1.0 out of 5 stars One DVD of set of three was terrible quality, December 19, 2011
This review is from: Rivalry Series: Ohio State Beats Michigan (DVD)

I did sent an email to the vendor and suggested that the either send me a new copy of the bad DVD or we just replace the entire set. The sad thing is that they have not responded, which is usually not an indicator of good faith and did nothing to ensure customer satisfaction.

I am therefore left with no option other than to return the product.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great DVD!, February 5, 2010
This review is from: Rivalry Series: Ohio State Beats Michigan (DVD)
I bought this DVD for my fiance's birthday and he loved it. He is a born and bred Buckeye, and he watched it the night he got it.

5.0 out of 5 stars Issue with delivery, January 4, 2010
J. Arlington (Ohio United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rivalry Series: Ohio State Beats Michigan (DVD)
I knew my husband would love this dvd. I ordered it for him on Fri, Nov 27, 2009 for $15.38 from Miami Merchandise thru Amazon. The confirmation came with a delivery estimate date of December 4, 2009 - December 21, 2009. On Nov 28, I received an email that this order was shipped. On Dec 14, I sent an inquiry as to whether this was showing it was delivered yet. I received a reply on Dec 15th from Miami Merchandise that it indeed had been shipped and I should receive it any day. Without further explanation, I received an email on Dec 20 that I was being refunded for that purchase.
How can you be told it was shipped and suddenly you are refunded. Obviously, the email saying it was shipped was not truthful! As far as the DVD, I am certain it is a winner. As far as the supplier, I would rate them poor.

Rivalry Series: Ohio State Beats Michigan