Automotive Deals Best Books of the Month Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Sun Care Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection TarantinoCollection  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Water Sports STEM

on November 4, 2012
I've been looking for something to put on the wall in our dining room. THis was more than what I expected. Our dining room set is cherry wood and the clock has a rustic brownish iron look to it. The size was perfect too! As far as time, we noticed that it tends to run behind alittle bit. Some people have mentioned that the 4 is not the correct roman numeral 4.. it isn't.. but every clock I have looked at all have 4 this way (four singles). I'll put a picture up to give some sense of how big the clock is.
on March 7, 2015
Love this clock! Looks great not cheap at all and was packaged well. I'm hanging it above the fireplace.
on March 3, 2012
I have had the clock for about two months and really like it. It is the perfect size and keeps perfect time. Some say it is difficult to read the time. I have it mounted on stack stone and agree that sometimes I have to look carefully. However, I think it is more decorative than designed as the only timepiece you would have. I added a small piece of wire around the upper edge and hung it from that rather than the small hole in the back. I looked at several similar clocks including a Howard Miller but decided on this one because I wanted the aged finish and the 30" size was just right above the mantel. It arrived quickly following my order and was well packed.
on May 29, 2011
This is actually my first product review and I purchase from Amazon all the time. I reviewed several clocks and finally choose this because of othes helpful reveiws, this clock is beautiful! The hands are a little flimsy, they actually got stuck on each other but easy fix. It was difficult to hang, the notch on the back is very small & I couldn't find a hanger small enough to fit. It comes with a screw but I have no idea what it's for, you definately can't hang the clock with it. My husband finally had to drill the hole out a little bigger which worked perfectly and it is now hanging beautifuly on my wall.
on January 29, 2015
Absolutely beautiful! Looks great on our wall, works, and is quiet. The hands were a little bent when it arrived, but those are easily bent back into position. Just make sure you align the hands right, otherwise they get caught on each other! Hanging it was super easy, you just need a normal nail since it's not very heavy. So far so good. It's very elegant and is definitely a statement piece. Love it!
on November 30, 2015
Lovely large wall clock. The manufacturer quickly replaced an arm I wasn't able to straighten after I believe it was bent during packaging. Best consumer Service between Amazon and manufacture. I added my own touch of gold rub to the hands and minutes.
on July 4, 2014
i have been very pleased with this clock. This is the second one I ordered because it was so nice. It looks good on the wall, and has great class.
on January 24, 2010
Great clock for the money. The hands might be seen better if the were red or black.
on September 27, 2015
The clock did not work when I got it. Rather than go to the trouble of sending it back (it is so big) I chose to have it fixed here. Evidently, this company has a problem with quality control or a clock that did not work would never have been sent to a customer.
on July 26, 2014
Looks ok, but the clock stoped working in two months