Automotive Deals HPCC Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Handmade school supplies Shop-by-Room Amazon Cash Back Offer harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1 harmonquest_s1  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Enter for the chance to win front row seats to Barbra Streisand Segway miniPro

on February 9, 2015
Pretty color but upper stiff, felt like cardboard. Very uncomfortable.
on April 10, 2013
These boots fit very well and are very comfortable. I wear a size 8 medium (really narrow to medium) and have found, like with clothing, that a size today is much different than it was ten years ago. My feet often "swim" in the new B width, but not these boots! Perfect fit, very comfortable, love how they look on my feet, but would love it if they came in leather. Hint to manufacturer or designer: make leather and/or suede an option for next winter!
on March 30, 2013
I wear a perfect size 7 and a half and these fit me perfectly. They're very cute and match many outfits, so they're good to have in my wardrobe. The suede has scuffed on the toes, but that's only expected.
on December 11, 2012
These boots ran a bit small. I have an average width foot and they seemed a little narrow. I would not have been able to wear them with heavy socks.