2.0 out of 5 stars Not true to size, March 20, 2013
Ordered the shoes on 3/14..size 8 which is my size, the shoes are not true to size, the instep is soo high, when I tired to put my foot in the shoe, I could barley get my toes in..the color is pretty, they are very patten..they look alittle cheap for $30.00 I don't think that price fits the look of the shoe, more like $19.00, I was thinking about ordering a size 8.5 hoping that they will fit better, but with the hig instep, I think they would be very uncompfortable to walk in or dance in. Sending them back for a full refund. Another thing, when they came, there is no receipt in the box or order#, or name of the seller..so I had to go through all my prior emails to find out who I ordered the shoes from, then checked my acct with amazon, and there they were. Not Good Customer Service.

3.0 out of 5 stars shiny not paten, March 20, 2013
This review is from: Riverberry Womens Music Pointed Toe Patent Stilettos (Apparel)
Shoes def run small so I recommmend you get them a full size bigger..other then that no complains recieved them pretty quickly