4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this CD

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, but difficult mouse commands
Published on April 28, 2001

3.0 out of 5 stars pretty good, but difficult mouse commands, April 28, 2001
By A Customer
We have several Reader Rabbit titles. Our kids, ages 4 and 5, have benefitted greatly from them. However, this title has a poor mouse interface. It is very difficult to operate, and requires obscure keyboard commands to do what is needed. As an adult, even after a detailed reading of the instructions, I found it impossible to operate the interface, and was quite upset and frustrated. Overall, I would advise a potential buyer to consider RR Toddler (great), Kindergarten and 1st Grade (Excellent), but to look further for a 2nd grade software product.

4.0 out of 5 stars My son loves this CD, April 17, 2001
This is the fourth CD we have bought in the Reader Rabbit series. My son just loves to play with these CDs. He is very intent to conquer "the game" when he first gets a new CD...but with the Reader Rabbit series...he keeps coming back for more. What I like about these CDs is the child can play them at one level of understanding at first, but then go back and find new and interesting things as their learning progresses. And how could I ever forget...the golden nugget beneath it all...these CDs really teach valuable skills that help my son in school!

5.0 out of 5 stars reader rabbit 2nd gr ade, December 21, 2008
This review is from: Reader Rabbit 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
I have bought at least 8 of these CD for my grandchildren. They have fun playing them and are learning at the same time

3.0 out of 5 stars Reader Rabbit 2nd Grade, January 11, 2008
This review is from: Reader Rabbit 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
I received this item and realized that I was not able to play it. It Doesn't play on my computer which I thought it would. I have two different types of iMac computers and it doesn't work on either one. I am a little disappointed.

5.0 out of 5 stars Reader Rabbit 2nd Grade, January 12, 2013
This review is from: Reader Rabbit 2nd Grade (CD-ROM)
It helped my grandaughter tremendously, and her grades improved a lot by the end of the school year, and boosted her confidence.

Reader Rabbit 2nd Grade
Reader Rabbit 2nd Grade by Riverdeep (Mac OS X, Windows XP)
$9.99 $7.99