5.0 out of 5 stars just great, trust me...
I bought these a few months ago and generally don't comment on reviews but after reading this silly comment just had to add my 5 pence worth. You will not go wrong buying a pair of these, color and fit and price I feel are just fantastic and they will last you for years to come. My advice is to buy two pairs! Got LOTS of compliments.
Published on May 30, 2012 by ToLust

1.0 out of 5 stars Buckle broke right out of the box
While the laces are for show, I still needed to tie them, I unbuckled the top two buckles, tied the laces and then the top buckle snapped clean in half re buckling it back to the same eyelet. These are cheap. Will return.
Published 13 months ago by S. Bickel

1.0 out of 5 stars Buckle broke right out of the box, December 18, 2013

5.0 out of 5 stars just great, trust me..., May 30, 2012
ToLust (NY United States) - See all my reviews
This review is from: Rivet Head Mens Combat Boots Man Made Leather Mid Calf Buckles (Apparel)

4.0 out of 5 stars nice boots, February 15, 2014
Nice looking boots. Yes the pleather aka man made leather is a bit thin but all in all I like them. As for worth the price I would say probally not worth $80+ maby 50-60 at best.

4.0 out of 5 stars Material is pretty soft so I am not sure how much longer ..., August 29, 2014
Lasted through one day at the Renaissance Faire - Steampunk day. Material is pretty soft so I am not sure how much longer they will last.

4.0 out of 5 stars Grade B merchandise, July 17, 2012
The picture does not do the product justice. It's looks way better in person, and to the other review, how can you wear boots like this and not expect to look "tacky".
I wouldn't say they look cheap, but it's obvious they're just for show. I wanted to wear them to work today and let them get a little beat up, but with how much I'm going to wear them it won't take long. Also I get a lot of Compliments/Nasty looks while I wear them. Great Black Metal boots!

3.0 out of 5 stars OK costume boots - Size 10, January 15, 2014
I'm giving a 3 star rating to the product itself. Shipping was terrible: failed to arrived 3 times on promised date. In the end they arrived a week late (even with Prime).

PROS: Badest boots I've had, straps look really nice, overall very roomy and comfortable (I still suggest using sole inserts for extra comfort).

CONS: These boots are NOT made of leather. The material is thin pleather and is not suited for long term or rude use. It's more for show than anything else. Also, take into consideration since it's a synthetic material, your feet will get sweaty really fast.

Overall I'd say it's a nice costume boot and for showing off.

If you REALLY want a pair of bad-a** boots for daily use, save your money and spend a little more on a better and sturdier product. If you are looking just to have some fun or for a costume, this is what you want to buy

5.0 out of 5 stars Size 11, August 31, 2012
So now that I've finally had a chance to wear them for a while I must say I'd give them an B+. I usually wear about 10 1/2 but since I usually always put inserts in my shoes/boots I usually always buy 11 for the extra space. I've worn these quite frequently, usually when I ride my motorcycle and I must say they are quite comfortable. They arrived quickly, even though the box was a bit beaten up, the shoes were perfect. They aren't as dull as the picture suggests, they are a bit shiny but not ridiculously so. The zipper is a bit stiff but after you wear them a few times they glide a lot better. Overall they're very sturdy. I recommend getting inserts since the inside isn't very comfortable.

5.0 out of 5 stars Great deal!, July 24, 2014
Great price! Great boots!

5.0 out of 5 stars Five Stars, August 26, 2014
They as expected thanks

2.0 out of 5 stars Cheap, May 23, 2012
The boots look cool in the picture, but in person they looked tacky. The size comes larger. I would say if your were to buy a pair to go a full size down. The description says ankle high, but they went up to my knees. The foot versus the boot-leg are not size proportionate. The boot-legs dwarfed the foot part of the boot. I could slide my arm into the boot-leg. The materials are cheap, thin, and not made of genuine leather. The buckles and laces are for show, and they are meant to zip up from the inside of the leg. Straight out of the box one of the zippers was defective. They would work for a costume, but not something you would want to wear periodically. I was looking for something I could wear a few times a week, but the quality just didn't cut it. Needless to say I returned them. If you want quality you just have to spend more.